jikhak

May 5, 2017
when i go to the school after 18:00 and talk to Shady guy.he show me no option i just stuck in when i talk to shady guy

AnnLoverz

May 19, 2017
If someone can provide a full O,30 billy path save, wd be awsome, since we are a few to have trouble to invite him to the beach :/

grimmzy

Jul 28, 2017
I can't get the previous pet content with Julia with working the from last update or the new piss stuff can anyone help?

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
hey guys im trying to do the kira route and im stuck on 408. i cant compliment her when i approach her and ive done everything else leading up to it :(

Randeza

May 16, 2018
good that you can still skip billy totally if you want to aswell. Maybe in the future an option could be added in the beginning of the game. The people having an issue with billy's path might have to reset it, you can do it in the cheat menu cheat menu with C+H combo in hallway . However certain changes can screw up your game such as stats and such. If you are going to use cheat menu i only suggest changing raise lube / money / condom or billy's path.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
the save key (billtjan) value 19, can get what scene you guys want.
After it, value change to 20, than it will become normal scene.

Reactions: F959

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
I use an old save to get billy scene... when I was inviting him to the beach I realised that the save that I used wasn't a billy path one...... please share a full save I don't wanna do all that again :cry:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yes it can be avoided, just don't do his path
but not doing his path you can actually keep playing the update of others characters? or miss any content besides the sharing?
i dont like sharing so i dont mind missing that type of content, what i want to know is if to progress the story im forced to share.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
but not doing his path you can actually keep playing the update of others characters? or miss any content besides the sharing?
i dont like sharing so i dont mind missing that type of content, what i want to know is if to progress the story im forced to share.
you can keep going with story progression and see everything with all the characters still, only content you wont see is the sharing stuff with billy, which wont have an effect at all on the story progression, his path is more like an option really

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes