Hasvardel

Aug 18, 2017
Still struggling to get a decent save at the end of .29 with billy and no dad. The one that is provided here has the kendra quest not done. Please anyone help!

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I get you guys arguement on it being optional... but it's still NOT cool when paying patrons dint want it. Some did, I was part of the large group who didn't. whe. the topic came up we actually asked to fuck Billy's mom and that started that route. I've since stopped paying to play because of it.

Again optional still isn't cool when theres so many ideas and storylines that those animations could have went towards. example: 2 scenes alot of us were asking for was Julia pool scene (solo jacuzzi) and Janice sex scene on weekend morning (at table)...

it's like buying a 6 pack of beer and 2 cans are water... yeah it's my option to drink them but I want my damn 6 pack to be beer!
Wrong! it's like buying 6 pack of beer AND two bottles of water. And once home, you wonder what's with the water. Don't want the water, don't buy it. Simple. And if you bought it, don't drink it. But do not blame the seller for your mistake.

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
Wrong! it's like buying 6 pack of beer AND two bottles of water. And once home, you wonder what's with the water. Don't want the water, don't buy it. Simple. And if you bought it, don't drink it. But do not blame the seller for your mistake.
No i said it CORRECT! we asked for a 6 pack of beer, was delivered a 4 pack of beer, and told the other 2 cans are not for you but its your option to drink them anyway...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No i said it CORRECT! we asked for a 6 pack of beer, was delivered a 4 pack of beer, and told the other 2 cans are not for you but its your option to drink them anyway...
It's really more like buying a six-pack, and getting the two bottles of water thrown in extra just for buying the six-pack. Which is a horrible analogy because nobody is buying The Twist.
At the end of the day, patronage isn't the same as producing and directing the game.
What input patrons are allowed to have is purely at KST's convenience. He doesn't need it, the game doesn't need it, and there's no obligation to even give patrons such a privilege.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
It's really more like buying a six-pack, and getting the two bottles of water thrown in extra just for buying the six-pack. Which is a horrible analogy because nobody is buying The Twist.
At the end of the day, patronage isn't the same as producing and directing the game.
What input patrons are allowed to have is purely at KST's convenience. He doesn't need it, the game doesn't need it, and there's no obligation to even give patrons such a privilege.
Dito!!!

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
Much better point! guess it boiled down to expectation. KsT laid out plans for us to vote on, accepted ideas, plots, added positions to animations, like alot! So it's sort of expected that when most dont want something it dosnt happen. BUT over all it's up to him what comes out.

killer331

Jan 26, 2019
having a problem at the Pharmacy on step 368 with the offer to help. I have gone there prob over 100 time and not able to do this. What do I need to do.

Thanks

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
having a problem at the Pharmacy on step 368 with the offer to help. I have gone there prob over 100 time and not able to do this. What do I need to do.

Thanks
I have the same problem the option just isnt there. My score with Kira is only 30 after she saw me with Adrianna and her only dialogue options are "Ask her to help Julia" which she refuses because of low score and "chat" which does nothing.

Also this isn´t the first time something doesn´t work like in the walkthrough with my save. There is supposed to be a repeatable quest to make money by selling medicine you can steal from pharmacy to Shady guy but even though I successfully stole it the guy doesn´t take it and I don´t have the option to search the cabinets in the pharmacy again after finding the golden buttplug.

Another one is the Tuesday yoga even with Emma and Janice. I can´t do anything but hide and escape at the end even though I´ve already swapped the hypno CD, double dildo is in my inventory and my score with both of them is almost maxed.

Are these bugs/sequence breaks or am I just missing triggers?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Really? Are you really say that if patreon stop to pay him, kst continue the project? I think you really do not understand how the sell/buy thing work.
The game is live precisely because the patreons pay! Remove the pay and i wanna see how kst continue this game.
If the 80% of patreon pay a game that go in the other direction they don't want go, and the only benefit are the 20%, who pays those who should be more infuriated 80 or 20?
If i buy six-pack, i expect that i have six-pack and not 4 +2 bottle of water. If kst give me six-pack and then gift with 2 bottle of water is different.
Optional is a good thing. But not always is good.

Really some ppl just wanna see who they wanna see only for convenience.

Reactions: Butterchops
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes