MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello guys, I have a problem. I am in the WALKTHROUGH instead of 160 and can not get any further.

Janice and Emma are NEVER on Tusday in the Linving Room ....

Janica - 345

Emma - 320

Relationship points ...... HELP :-(

Reactions: Biz0nline05

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys, I have a problem. I am in the WALKTHROUGH instead of 160 and can not get any further.

Janice and Emma are NEVER on Tusday in the Linving Room ....

Janica - 345

Emma - 320

Relationship points ...... HELP :-(
Did you do Emma/Kelly pool threeway yet, because from what I remember that triggers Emma meeting mom in front of house, which triggers exercise.

Reactions: MrJoZocker

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Did you do Emma/Kelly pool threeway yet, because from what I remember that triggers Emma meeting mom in front of house, which triggers exercise.

oh no, do you mean i always have to go to emma's pool on the weekend when Kelly is there and gives me a footjob? or if Emma & Kelly are there?

Mar 2, 2019
oh no, do you mean i always have to go to emma's pool on the weekend when Kelly is there and gives me a footjob? or if Emma & Kelly are there?
Yes, you need to go Emma's backyard twice. after second time, you need to go home on a Monday and see Janice and Emma talking about Tuesday yoga, and then you start getting the scene in your living room of the two.

mingster9

Nov 1, 2017
So none of the v0.30 Final archive files I've found here or elsewhere have extracted for me using 7zip. Has anyone else had this issue?

xalphamx

Oct 23, 2018
when playing on mac no 16:9 screen size options appear at the beginning, other size ratios are available and when you choose one of them game is obviously not working well... it can be a common problem... is there any solutions to this problem?
Any answers about this issue?

Jun 17, 2018
Hello, the last time i played this game was around 0.27. I stopped playing we needed energy of 85+ and playing by the WT, i could get around energy of 75. So now, if i load a save from 0.27 on the latest 0.30 version, would i encounter bugs?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello, the last time i played this game was around 0.27. I stopped playing we needed energy of 85+ and playing by the WT, i could get around energy of 75. So now, if i load a save from 0.27 on the latest 0.30 version, would i encounter bugs?
There's always a chance of encountering bugs in any version, when loading a save from an earlier version.
The chance can increase if it's from a few or more versions prior.

The question is whether or not you want to continue playing and possibly encounter bugs relating to variables in the saves, or start fresh.

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
how do you keep the male latex suit on after putting it on in your room? Because after leaving said room its gone.
Keep up the good work, cant what to see what happens in future updates.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018

wip_120.jpg

In 0.31 Janice's outfits will be completely reworked.
It will be possible to change color for every outfit. Almost every outfit will have two separate color zones which can be changed independently.
Latex suits and swimsuits will have additional smoothness/metallic parameters for customization.
More colors will be available to choose.
Oh, and swimsuits will be available for "Set as daily clothes" option :)

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes