z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
Please help me.
I have two questions.
One is that Kira can't trigger the purchase of a key,And help him with math exams. ( need a certain number of days?)
The other is that Adrianna can't start the cheerleading route in the room.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

View attachment 264226

In 0.31 Janice's outfits will be completely reworked.
It will be possible to change color for every outfit. Almost every outfit will have two separate color zones which can be changed independently.
Latex suits and swimsuits will have additional smoothness/metallic parameters for customization.
More colors will be available to choose.
Oh, and swimsuits will be available for "Set as daily clothes" option :)
DopeyBiodegradableHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Reyza Indra A

Sep 15, 2018
There should be a special scene if we don't take Billy's route. So you could say, for anyone who takes Route billy, they won't get that special scene. That must be fair, because route billy has additional scenes in it. Please for special members of this game or anyone, you can add this idea. this is fair enough because many of the players don't want to take Billy's route.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There should be a special scene if we don't take Billy's route. So you could say, for anyone who takes Route billy, they won't get that special scene. That must be fair, because route billy has additional scenes in it. Please for special members of this game or anyone, you can add this idea. this is fair enough because many of the players don't want to take Billy's route.
So you want extra things that Billy's not involved in, for not taking the purely optional choice of including him in anything sexual with Janice?

News Flash!
You've already got those things, and it's called EVERYTHING ELSE!

The little wort doesn't get to do anything with any other woman, and you're not obliged to involve him in anything, so there is literally no reason to ask for something so asinine.

Reyza Indra A

Sep 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "Snugglepuff, posting: 1704917, anggota: 17043"] Jadi Anda ingin hal-hal tambahan yang tidak melibatkan Billy, karena tidak mengambil pilihan opsional murni untuk melibatkan dirinya dalam sesuatu yang berhubungan seksual dengan Janice?

Sekilas Info!
Anda sudah mendapatkan semua itu, dan ini disebut SEMUA YANG LAIN!

Wort kecil tidak bisa melakukan apa pun dengan wanita lain, dan Anda tidak wajib melibatkannya dalam hal apa pun, jadi tidak ada alasan untuk meminta sesuatu yang begitu bodoh. [/ QUOTE]

I mean, for anyone who takes route billy they don't get the scene.

and the scene can only be taken if we don't follow the billy route.

Because for me route billy is a good route because they have additional scenes in it, although I don't really like it if Janice becomes a bitch

For example, maybe the main character will get a special scene on the beach with Janice, or maybe we can give someone Billy to date.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
[QUOTE = "Snugglepuff, posting: 1704917, anggota: 17043"] Jadi Anda ingin hal-hal tambahan yang tidak melibatkan Billy, karena tidak mengambil pilihan opsional murni untuk melibatkan dirinya dalam sesuatu yang berhubungan seksual dengan Janice?

Sekilas Info!
Anda sudah mendapatkan semua itu, dan ini disebut SEMUA YANG LAIN!

Wort kecil tidak bisa melakukan apa pun dengan wanita lain, dan Anda tidak wajib melibatkannya dalam hal apa pun, jadi tidak ada alasan untuk meminta sesuatu yang begitu bodoh. [/ QUOTE]

I mean, for anyone who takes route billy they don't get the scene.

and the scene can only be taken if we don't follow the billy route.

Because for me route billy is a good route because they have additional scenes in it, although I don't really like it if Janice becomes a bitch

For example, maybe the main character will get a special scene on the beach with Janice, or maybe we can give someone Billy to date.

I think pretty much everyone knows what mean. But what you are asking for is unreasonable.

Imagine going to the supermarket and the brand of beer / ice cream / toilet paper etc that you don't like has 25% extra in it. But your favourite brand doesn't. You can't go to the checkout and say 'can I get a special beer / ice cream / toilet paper etc because the brand I don't like has 25% extra' can you?

Life just doesn't work like that unfortunately so it's time to get real.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I think pretty much everyone knows what mean. But what you are asking for is unreasonable.

Imagine going to the supermarket and the brand of beer / ice cream / toilet paper etc that you don't like has 25% extra in it. But your favourite brand doesn't. You can't go to the checkout and say 'can I get a special beer / ice cream / toilet paper etc because the brand I don't like has 25% extra' can you?

Life just doesn't work like that unfortunately so it's time to get real.
This topic gets a bit surrealistic. It is a game, a fantasy, with drawn characters. It is supposed to be fun, relaxing. Enjoy and let others enjoy as well. So much energy spent in trying to get it your way! How you like it! Does not matter that others maybe like the fact that there are options. The developer is not a slave, nor has he to listen - to you. He came up with an idea, a story line, the rest of us just enjoy the free ride. Not your cup of tea, plenty of other games on this site. Pick another one.

xknow

Jun 26, 2018
how to bring mom to her birthday? i have the dress and the nackle, and i book the restaurant. i already do the dog costume scene, and i don't know how to give her the dress. in the walkthrog tells me to do only "Click on the dresser. Jason gets dressed. He presents Janice the dress and the necklace", don't tell were, and how to do this, if is on a conversation, or something. i try do do this on living room, but nothing. pls help me.

Nub

Apr 2, 2018
how to bring mom to her birthday? i have the dress and the nackle. i already do the dog costume scene, and i don't know to give her the dress. in the walkthrog tells me to do only "Click on the dresser. Jason gets dressed. He presents Janice the dress and the necklace", don't tell were, and how to do this, if is on a conversation, or something. i try do do this on living room, but nothing. pls help me.
80. Go to Emma's house. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Ask for advice". She recommends the "Star Restaurant".
81. Go to Jason's room and click on the PC. Click on "Launch browser" and on the "Restaurant" website. Click on "Book Now" to book a table for $200.

xknow

Jun 26, 2018
80. Go to Emma's house. Click on "Knock on the door" and "Ask for advice". She recommends the "Star Restaurant".
81. Go to Jason's room and click on the PC. Click on "Launch browser" and on the "Restaurant" website. Click on "Book Now" to book a table for $200.
yeah, i forgot to mention that part, i already do that too, but the task still in the task menu. but the pc tells it already done.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes