purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I honestly wouldn't mind the billy stuff if he wasn't some fat fuck and acted as a much better friend which would definitely let me help him out.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
About Billy, if he got a BJ from her with the Mask did it automatically unlocked the Path with him or do I have to do something other than that?. I honestly didn't wanted to unlock his Path yet. I guess I fucked up.

I honestly wouldn't mind the billy stuff if he wasn't some fat fuck and acted as a much better friend which would definitely let me help him out.
I get what you mean. He seems rather dumb and extremely selfish. If he had the chance he would definitively sell the MC for a bitch in some way. There isn't much deep story in this game but billy still pisses me off at some point haha.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
About Billy, if he got a BJ from her with the Mask did it automatically unlocked the Path with him or do I have to do something other than that?. I honestly didn't wanted to unlock his Path yet. I guess I fucked up.

I get what you mean. He seems rather dumb and extremely selfish. If he had the chance he would definitively sell the MC for a bitch in some way. There isn't much deep story in this game but billy still pisses me off at some point haha.
Definitely feels like a rework for billy should be a thing considering the amount of hate the dev gets for it even from his own patreons but im not a game maker so i dont know how much that work that would require to change.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

Jason is also selfish AF if you let him.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
are you aware these are pixelated chars not real people?.....
We're talking about fiction characters here no one asked about real people. But if you'd had some experiences in real life with real women you'd have noticed the meaning in that sentence.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
We're talking about fiction characters here no one asked about real people. But if you'd had some experiences in real life with real women you'd have noticed the meaning in that sentence.
Might want to cut back on the personal attacks before moderators get involved. It's still possible to steer this back to civil discussion...

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Might want to cut back on the personal attacks before moderators get involved. It's still possible to steer this back to civil discussion...
No one was offended here, It's still a civil discussion. I mean logically speaking, if someone is asking whether or not you know that those are "pixelated" and not real, you'll automatically think that something isn't sitting right there. If you know what I mean. :)

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
You made not-so-thinly veiled insinuations about someone else... Yeah, real "civil".
Please don't lie here... where did I do this?. I never said he is this or that. I assume what I said is rather bothering yourself personally which is why you're tackling me. But don't spread false information please, I hate that.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Please don't lie here... where did I do this?.
Where I first quoted you.

I never said he is this or that.
That's the point of insinuation and I'd say it's a safe bet you know that.

I assume what I said is rather bothering yourself personally which is why you're tackling me.
What you said isn't what's bothering me. It's what you did that was bothering me.
Your passive/aggressive beta attitude of making derogatory insinuations as a means of "indirectly" insulting someone bothers me. It's children's playground tactics.

But don't spread false information please, I hate that.
Proof that I said anything false?

Reactions: lkey1

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Dude, he asked me whether or not I know that those are pixel chars and not real people. What do you think that is then?. I gave him the answer of the same level, so what's wrong with that?. I can't give you a proof because everything you wrote til now doesn't make any sense to me man... dunno what's wrong with you but there was nothing wrong what I've wrote. I still think it's kinda bothering yourself tho.. not sure why.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes