Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've recently replaced windows 10 by windows 7 and now I couldn't find the location of save files. I tried by looking at the users/appdata... etc. But there's nothing related to KST or any other renpy game. So if you guys know exactly what the problem is, then please help.
Local disk C automatically erase after changing OS
Maybe is just hidden folder.
To unhide hidden folders

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Greate job. Thank You.
But when i put yours saves in my save folder load menu from the game disapeared. Compatibility issue?
Possibly, but if you're playing the latest 0.31 PC version of the game it should still work.

have you tried deleting the save folder, and starting from scratch

also, I need to ask, have you renamed any of the files?

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Possibly, but if you're playing the latest 0.31 PC version of the game it should still work.

have you tried deleting the save folder, and starting from scratch

also, I need to ask, have you renamed any of the files?
No renaming but starting over did helped. I deleted folder, started game, game create new folder, put saves in there and its alive.
Thanks for help

Reactions: Anon4321

Septima

Jul 23, 2018
Try having a chat with Janice in the living room when she's reading and Billy at school and also ask Billy about Anal which is only open after you check Julia phone in the living room while she's having a bath, password "Rick"
I've been able to ask both Billy and Kelly about anal but I can't ask Janice about the real parents, just keep asking if I can call her by her real name. I've followed the walkthrough up to this point and done everything it says.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've been able to ask both Billy and Kelly about anal but I can't ask Janice about the real parents, just keep asking if I can call her by her real name. I've followed the walkthrough up to this point and done everything it says.
Can you list out the current relationship scores for Janice and Kelly
it's more likely you haven't increased Kelly points high enough, it should be at minimum 20 points

Septima

Jul 23, 2018
Can you list out the current relationship scores for Janice and Kelly
it's more likely you haven't increased Kelly points high enough, it should be at minimum 20 points
It's at 165 for Janice and 20 for Kelly, though I think I found the problem. I had to chat with Billy to have him point out Kelly for me. Now she told me about her coffee break. Anyways, thanks for the help.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
is michelle janice's mother? haven't played this in awhile and saw the picture of her with Danielle

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Hi Friends I have a couple of questions to the game The Twist
1 How the hell do I get a cheerleader from Adrianna ? cause in the rollplay all she wants is to be a catburgler
and how do I get her to sugest something else
how to cosplay in the school have i missed something ? in the walk through all it states is see Adrianna ask about
a cheerleader costume and come in a couple of days and get it.
2 how do i text adrianna about the massage and massage table for emma
3 how do i get Adrianna to be a cheerleader ?
4 in the quest task says text Adrianna and get cheerleader costume HOW??
if anybody can help i will be eternally greatfull
i have read the walkthrough SEVEN time through and it keeps jumping about like a (Blue-Arsed-Fly) and this saying is not
swearing I am English and it is a well known saying in my land
so in Lieu of any help thanks
m-j-gow

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi Friends I have a couple of questions to the game The Twist

3 how do i get Adrianna to be a cheerleader ?
Your 3rd question should have come before your first, because only after you've done this can you get the other Cheerleader outfit from Adrianna.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 How the hell do I get a cheerleader from Adrianna ? cause in the rollplay all she wants is to be a catburgler
and how do I get her to sugest something else
how to cosplay in the school have i missed something ? in the walk through all it states is see Adrianna ask about
a cheerleader costume and come in a couple of days and get it.
This cheerleader outfit is one you get from Adrianna to give to Julia as part of a scheme to have Kira break up with her boyfriend, unfortunately it's not available as a daily option for Julia to wear.

2 how do i text adrianna about the massage and massage table for emma
To start the massage quest, you should have completed the quest involving Michelle and Rebecca.

4 in the quest task says text Adrianna and get cheerleader costume HOW??
as for your fourth question, you only text her to meet you over the weekend at the school so you can roleplay at being a cheerleader and jock, texting her has nothing to do with getting the cheerleader costume, at least not directly. Check what I left for your 1st question about getting the cheerleader costume.

if anybody can help i will be eternally greatfull
i have read the walkthrough SEVEN time through and it keeps jumping about like a (Blue-Arsed-Fly) and this saying is not
swearing I am English and it is a well known saying in my land
so in Lieu of any help thanks
m-j-gow
As you can see I have gone through the walkthrough and copied and pasted the relevant sections, I hope this helps, because in all honestly I have no problem following the walkthrough provided, I find it very easy and not confusing at all.

To me the the only reason people seem to be getting lost, is if they have artificially increased the relationship points for the characters way beyond what they should be at the time, because doing so will make you miss A LOT of important triggers, which will definitely hinder progression and cause confusion on what to do.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes