aboka13

Sep 16, 2018
I've tried searching for this problem but I guess it's something unique to me or I just can't get the keywords right.
Janice's skin texture looks like she's wearing yellow/golden stockings/garter belt when she's in her bikini.
So far it hasn't appeared in any other clothes/nude. For a time I thought it was supposed to be intentional, even though it looked very ugly, but I've looked up screenshots of her and she has proper bare legs in those.
Does anyone have any tips how I could fix this?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This is really becoming a great game now.
Been playing it since it first came out but I've got to a point where I'm now stuck despite following the walkthrough.

The only issue I'm having is the trigger to get Jason to invite Kevin to the beach. No matter what I do at his house, each time I knock on his door I never get the prompt to invite him to the beach.

Everything else I've covered off and completed.

So thought I'd even reset his setting via the cheat C and H but that's not getting me any further either.

Does anyone have a save to maybe versión. 29 or something so I can continue?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is really becoming a great game now.
Been playing it since it first came out but I've got to a point where I'm now stuck despite following the walkthrough.

The only issue I'm having is the trigger to get Jason to invite Kevin to the beach. No matter what I do at his house, each time I knock on his door I never get the prompt to invite him to the beach.

Everything else I've covered off and completed.

So thought I'd even reset his setting via the cheat C and H but that's not getting me any further either.

Does anyone have a save to maybe versión. 29 or something so I can continue?
Great to hear you're enjoying it

To help out with inviting "Billy" not Kevin to the beach try this. it's a bug that somethings happens
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-947#post-1778768

I've tested it a couple of times and it worked each time.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
I've tried searching for this problem but I guess it's something unique to me or I just can't get the keywords right.
Janice's skin texture looks like she's wearing yellow/golden stockings/garter belt when she's in her bikini.
So far it hasn't appeared in any other clothes/nude. For a time I thought it was supposed to be intentional, even though it looked very ugly, but I've looked up screenshots of her and she has proper bare legs in those.
it's like that for me too, i just ignored it

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
it's like that for me too, i just ignored it
That might be due this known issue(taken from the 31Final release notes)
*NOTE! In case you're loading the savegame from the previous version, you need to go to the bedroom and select any swimsuit for Janice.*

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i'm at step 410. Make sure Kira's score is 40+ and you have done the previous events with Kira (see 0.20 and 0.22). The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there. Click on "Approach her" and "Compliment her".
but she is never in the locker room again

edit: finally got it, turns out 13:00 is the magic time, if she isn't in the corridor then, you see her in the locker.... only took 37 ingame days to get the compliment and cheer steps done =_=

Reactions: ChiChat00

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I meant Billy.. ( no idea why I said Kevin... Doh) Sorry about that ! Thanks for that very useful link. Seems like im not hte only one and maybe a bug that has been granfathered... As I say, ive been playing since the start, so could be an issue between updates. Thanks again, I'll let you know how I get on ! :)

britone

Aug 3, 2017
I love this game but I'm having a little problem with saving game or loading
Game loads in fine plays fine but then you try to save or load in game the save list or load list never appears all I get is the 3 women stand in screen and nothing happens after that anyone got a solution?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I love this game but I'm having a little problem with saving game or loading
Game loads in fine plays fine but then you try to save or load in game the save list or load list never appears all I get is the 3 women stand in screen and nothing happens after that anyone got a solution?
It happens when you have a corrupted save file, or if you're using an oooooooold save file from a very old version

Best advise I can give is to delete the save folder and start again

or if you have multiple save files , move them to another location, like the desktop, and try each save file one at a time to find which one is corrupted.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-845#post-1470356

NOTE: Do not rename any of the save files because that can also cause the issue.

Reactions: britone

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
How can I run the game a little faster?
I mean, when it comes to interacting in the scenarios there are no complications, but when I want to move from stage A to stage B the loading time is too much, it literally took me 10 minutes to move from the MC room to the living room of the house

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can I run the game a little faster?
I mean, when it comes to interacting in the scenarios there are no complications, but when I want to move from stage A to stage B the loading time is too much, it literally took me 10 minutes to move from the MC room to the living room of the house
What are your PC specs, because I've never had this issue, it's always been quick.

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
hey guys, in the walktrough, it said, go to Billy after school and talk about BJ and click agree then
but after i click about BJ offer nothing happen. there is no agree option after i clicked "tal about bj"

any help?

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
With the new features in this update, the clothing and skin tone/tan options are nearly endless. My girls have matching latex. latex.jpg This one is a pile of red rubber. red rubber.jpg The nude option is the best. Now we just need more Janice content. Many people want to see Janice in heels with her hair down.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes