lavekreem

Nov 9, 2018
guys I need help whenever I ask Kira about the debt I get caught by Rebecca (in the walkthrough it says that in the next day when you ask Kira about the debt they go to the bathroom) but I just keep getting interrupted by Rebecca and I have been trying for three days

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
let see...
RAM 6GB
Videocard 512
i dont know... last night i played Batman Arkham City without problem
Which video Card do you have?

and if I was to guess, I would say it's down to your ram. I would usually recommend as standard 16GB these days.
and the reason Arkham City worked is because it would have been optimised to work with low ram. Which Unity games usually aren't

My only advice is to lower the resolution and see if that helps
Here's a link on how to do that
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-833#post-1385561

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Which video Card do you have?

and if I was to guess, I would say it's down to your ram. I would usually recommend as standard 16GB these days.
and the reason Arkham City worked is because it would have been optimised to work with low ram. Which Unity games usually aren't

I only advice is to lower the resolution and see if that help
Here's a link on how to do that
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-833#post-1385561
oh ... well, I hope that configuration helps
Anyway, answering your question, I have an AMD Radeon of 1.40 Ghz

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
I would REALLY like to have another walkthrough. The current one is made "step by step", but game itself is not linear. You can do steps with one particular girl and lay of others. UNTIL you realize that further content is locked because you do not done some steps with other girl. And it becomes real pain in the ass to understand which one of them all is locking you progress. If anyone can do that, please do!
P.S. Currently stuck on Kira/Adrianna. The walkthrough says: "The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there". As I assume to progress to next step:"Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else" then "Buy the "Basketball uniform".
I dunno what exactly should happen. Some kind of dialogue or something when MC got the idea of next cosplay or else. Cause in the locker room I can only compliment Kira and SMS suggest "cop scene" replay. Advise needed.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I would REALLY like to have another walkthrough. The current one is made "step by step", but game itself is not linear. You can do steps with one particular girl and lay of others. UNTIL you realize that further content is locked because you do not done some steps with other girl. And it becomes real pain in the ass to understand which one of them all is locking you progress. If anyone can do that, please do!
P.S. Currently stuck on Kira/Adrianna. The walkthrough says: "The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there". As I assume to progress to next step:"Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else" then "Buy the "Basketball uniform".
I dunno what exactly should happen. Some kind of dialogue or something when MC got the idea of next cosplay or else. Cause in the locker room I can only compliment Kira and SMS suggest "cop scene" replay. Advise needed.
Personally I've never had an issue following the walkthrough

If I recall correctly, I believe you need to approach Kira and choose all the options available, especially asking her to show you her moves, and if you can't do all the options in one sitting, catch her again and carry on until the dialogue repeats itself.

Reactions: evelelf

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
why when emma masturbates, there is no option "come inside"? mc just walks away. i got score with her 170. groped her 3 times in pool. what else i can do?

ps. never mind. solution was dumb. i had to choose both "sit" and "jump" in pool scene

XenForo

May 30, 2017
So I finally got around to playing this game and the only let down is the bug(?) where Janice always has the yellow lingerie underneath the swimsuit. Has anyone got a fix?

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
I'm having problems with Step 94. - Get Video 004

When I try to download the video, it says nothing has been recorded, and to try again the next day. I tried repeating the blowjob/sex event with Janice and Julia, but still nothing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having problems with Step 94. - Get Video 004

When I try to download the video, it says nothing has been recorded, and to try again the next day. I tried repeating the blowjob/sex event with Janice and Julia, but still nothing.
It's random and try grabbing right after the event

and just to confirm
Did you place the camera in the shower?
Did you follow Janice and Julia to the shower after the pool scene?

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
It's random and try grabbing right after the event

and just to confirm
Did you place the camera in the shower?
Did you follow Janice and Julia to the shower after the pool scene?
Camera is in the shower.
I followed Janice and Julia.

I tried getting the video immediately afterward, and got a message that starts with "Damn ..." try to download tomorrow.

I've tried with all four options - sex with each girl, and anal sex with each girl. I followed them, watched the scene, returned to the bathroom and get the "Damn" message. Come back the next day and get the message that nothing has been recorded, and to try the next day.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Camera is in the shower.
I followed Janice and Julia.

I tried getting the video immediately afterward, and got a message that starts with "Damn ..." try to download tomorrow.

I've tried with all four options - sex with each girl, and anal sex with each girl. I followed them, watched the scene, returned to the bathroom and get the "Damn" message. Come back the next day and get the message that nothing has been recorded, and to try the next day.
Based on what you said, all I can advise is to repeat it and try getting the next day, because most events in the is game are randomly based you can't exactly trigger them. you just have to keep trying until it happens.

Sometimes you get lucky and get it immediately and sometimes you don't and it takes a long while.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I think I'm stucks with this game. I'm at day 100. I missed janice's birthday event. So I can not do anal with her and John never came home. So I can not take the oil for the locker room door with the cheerleader.
Janice is never going to play sports on Wednesdays so I can not offer her a jog in the park, get close to the sister and have the threesome with both of them.
The game is very very long. it gives a lot of content but it also calms the urge to restart

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes