michael205

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks but that's not what i meant . I hoped that there are better meshes or something to replace what we have oryginaly in game. Games looks like 2010 :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
buy a newer computer.
He already said what his issue is, the textures/meshes aren't to his liking... Says they're "2010" quality.

Don't want to imagine how much more crying there'd be from so many people having performance issues if the models had "2019" quality of textures/meshes!:LOL:

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

galaser

Jun 13, 2017
With the new features in this update, the clothing and skin tone/tan options are nearly endless. My girls have matching latex. View attachment 281063 This one is a pile of red rubber. View attachment 281064 The nude option is the best. Now we just need more Janice content. Many people want to see Janice in heels with her hair down.
How did you get their matching latex (on first screenshot)? I have this latex ("Shameless") unavailable for Janice. And is it possible to make nude daily option for Julia?

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
446. Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.

Can't get this scene to trigger, has someone found a fix to this ? seen a lot of questions but no answer for it

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Finally finished the latest release and it was AWESOME. Other than the typo on Step 564, I found the walk-through very comprehensive. I was hoping, however, that there was more relationship building with Kendra. But that tells me that hopefully there is more to come...and Michelle as well.

Here is my recommendation...please consult the message board. Yes, there is almost 1000 pages, but the search function will provide you with the answer(s) you are seeking. Also remember, events dont happen every day. You may have to go through several days or even a week just to trigger an event.

Now the fun begins...revisiting previous events and maybe discover somethings that I might have overlooked, or dont remember due to too much whiskey.

Reactions: Arangor

britone

Aug 3, 2017
It happens when you have a corrupted save file, or if you're using an oooooooold save file from a very old version

Best advise I can give is to delete the save folder and start again

or if you have multiple save files , move them to another location, like the desktop, and try each save file one at a time to find which one is corrupted.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-845#post-1470356

NOTE: Do not rename any of the save files because that can also cause the issue.
It worked
Thanks for the help that fixed it

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Camera is in the shower.
I followed Janice and Julia.

I tried getting the video immediately afterward, and got a message that starts with "Damn ..." try to download tomorrow.

I've tried with all four options - sex with each girl, and anal sex with each girl. I followed them, watched the scene, returned to the bathroom and get the "Damn" message. Come back the next day and get the message that nothing has been recorded, and to try the next day.
i found when you DON'T follow them is when you get the video

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Playing through this, figured I'd leave a few comments.

Biggest annoyances;
  • Randomness - especially for "chained" events. For example getting Rachel to answer the door (random #1), then random of whether "Billy will be home any moment" or not (or is that day-based? hard to tell).
  • Multi-hotspot annoyance - depending on where camera is aimed, hotspots (go elsewhere, doors, beds, exit/save menu) can overlap, and a single click can register to multiple hotspots. Generally, menus should always take precedence.
  • Task list is very sparse, and some inter-character dependencies don't make any sense until you eventually uncover the "solution" to progress. Needing to advance kendra in order to get the medicine from hospital for the rebecca quest about husband's infidelity, for example. You can get the task to get the medicine long before you ever learn of kendra's existence. This makes the walkthrough... pretty much required.
  • Some of the "walking by the house" events - particularly kira's mom walking by *constantly*... leading to several screens to click through... long before it's possible to meet her or do anything with her, every other time I go home.
On the walkthrough
The "by version" structure has become largely useless and an impediment at this point. It would probably work much better arranged by character, though that would definitely be a lot of work.

One bug I've seen: Color settings for Julia's outfits do not seem to be maintained when she wears them... definitely with latex outfits, possibly with others as well.

Overall, the game is fairly entertaining, with some minor annoyances.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
How did you get their matching latex (on first screenshot)? I have this latex ("Shameless") unavailable for Janice. And is it possible to make nude daily option for Julia?

No naked daily option for Julia up to this date, however this outfit is very close to nude. And Janice has just returned from a long winter vacation in northern Finland. Julia.jpg ... NO tan.jpg

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
So, annoyed by the "by version" linear arrangement of the current walkthrough, I wrote a quick-n-dirty perl script to rearrange it into by-character paths. The result is not perfect, but it's helpful to anyone looking to follow an individual characters path, and can identify most of the "corner case" issues needed to fully rearrange the walkthrough. This amounts to a vastly reduced amount of work over rewriting the walkthrough with no automation.

PLEASE do not ask me about how to run perl if you are not either the walkthrough maintainer or intending to fully "fix up" the walkthrough into by-character paths and maintain it. I installed cygwin for windows and ran perl on the existing walkthrough through that. The only modification I made prior to using my script was to remove the "(9) Walkthrough" entry under the "Content" heading.

There are several "DEBUG_*" variables at the beginning of the script. They are intended to identify steps which aren't easily categorized into the "path" for a single character. In general, I recommend setting only ONE of the debug values to 1 at a time, leaving all others at 0. Here's current counts of each type of corner case; these are not mutually exclusive:

MULTIMATCH - more than one character matched - count 181

NOMATCH - no direct character match (currently assigned to any characters matched in prior step) - count 65

NOMATCH_MULTI - no direct match, and prior step matched multiple characters - count 11

NOMATCH_NONE - no direct match, and prior step did not match any characters either - count 12

Last note, I am preserving the existing step numbers, so each character "path" skips around. Renumbering steps is easy, and if you're a maintainer, you can ask me about adding automatic renumbering.

And with that being said, here is the script I used to transform the walkthrough, and it's result.

Reactions: Jason Janiceson

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
446. Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.

Can't get this scene to trigger, has someone found a fix to this ? seen a lot of questions but no answer for it
I found the fix to this. I went into regedit and modified the bdsm setting to 1 instead of 0, it seems i missed a step with BDSM some time earlier in the game, maybe it will help someone else also

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
i wish this game could let you make your own story and setup your own scenarios, that would be amazing. then imagine being able to share these stories & scenarios, it would create a huge amount of content.

can anyone suggest this idea to kst?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Can i ask one thing? In the known issues it say "Please keep in mind this is a real-time 3D it will need a decent GPU. On low-end machines it may work slowly or doesn't work at all."
These problems are related to the game becoming bigger and bigger? Or cause something technical changed in last versions?
I ask that cause until version 18 i had non problem, and now i noted long loading time everytime i change room (only change room and new day; the scenes work properly)

Reactions: armion82

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i wish this game could let you make your own story and setup your own scenarios, that would be amazing. then imagine being able to share these stories & scenarios, it would create a huge amount of content.

can anyone suggest this idea to kst?
That would require rebuilding the entire game, far more than spending time to make an Android version.
More to the point, it wouldn't be The Twist anymore, it would basically be a knock-off of 3D Sexvilla.

KonsGc

Jun 11, 2017
I have problems with:
534. Go to the new house (at the bottom on the right of the map) at 22:00. Jason takes some pictures of the unknown woman.
no one shown up and cannot made pictures

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes