N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I am awaiting the next release ( 0.33 ) but it looks as though it will be another week. It's been almost 8 weeks since the last update. . View attachment 330442
the last update was on the 13/18 of june (depends on the first release or the bug fixes), but it wasnt 8 weeks its not even 6 its 5 at most and KST was sick for a while that probably explains why he is a bit behind.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
(Query) It's been quite a while since I played this... btw will there be any John related scene or is this character permanently out of the game?
He does have a couple of scenes but after a certain decision he's basically out of game which ever choice you make at that time.

To get a more detailed look, I would look through the latest walkthrough.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i cant trigger the coversation where kelly tells me about emma????? help please
Try having a chat with Janice in the living room when she's reading a book.
That is if you've already spoken to her when she's drunk in the dining room, while having a bottle of whiskey in your inventory. If you haven't do this first.
Whisky is in the cupboard in the dinning room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luziferii

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
(Query) It's been quite a while since I played this... btw will there be any John related scene or is this character permanently out of the game?
there are couple of scenes and a hint scene. Depending on janice's rough/gentle level you can DP janice with John or spit roast her. Other one is probably a small hint about if player lets john stay he will try to fuck julia, jason can peek at julia's room at night seeing john there trying to touch her or something

Jubillant

May 9, 2018
I got stuck when Billy asks me Janice's naughty pic to introduce me the Shady Guy to sell me the drug for the Pharmacist Kelly. I cannot take pic of Janice when I apply the Suntan on her. I even go on with the scene but I cannot see the option "Take Picture". I tried everything, even to restart the game from the beginning following the walkthrough.

No success.:':)':)'(

Any tip? getting crazy:confounded:
have you got the solution yet?
I got stuck when Billy asks me Janice's naughty pic to introduce me the Shady Guy to sell me the drug for the Pharmacist Kelly. I cannot take pic of Janice when I apply the Suntan on her. I even go on with the scene but I cannot see the option "Take Picture". I tried everything, even to restart the game from the beginning following the walkthrough.

No success.:':)':)'(

Any tip? getting crazy:confounded:
have you got the solution yet?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
MrLee I think that many will join me - this game is extremely excellent. We all wish you well. Get well soon, and delight us all with your masterpiece.
Game is above excellent. It is on pioneer level. If i have to compare it to regular PC games i would say it is even above Mount and Blade sandbox level

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Still can't seem to get the scene with Danielle and Jason where she brings out the toys during camshow since the 0.32 update. Only the other two variations the camshow.

Was this scene removed and I didn't realize it? Is it just a bug on my end? Or am I really just so unlucky for that scene to appear?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Still can't seem to get the scene with Danielle and Jason where she brings out the toys during camshow since the 0.32 update. Only the other two variations the camshow.

Was this scene removed and I didn't realize it? Is it just a bug on my end? Or am I really just so unlucky for that scene to appear?
have you completed anal training? some scenes related to that was removed

Reactions: TheMile

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
have you completed anal training? some scenes related to that was removed
Do you mean training with Danielle in the bedroom? Or with Kelly at the coffee break?
Well either way I have completed both haha so I don't think its that.

And what do you mean by removed? Completely out of game or just limited until you unlock them?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Do you mean training with Danielle in the bedroom? Or with Kelly at the coffee break?
Well either way I have completed both haha so I don't think its that.

And what do you mean by removed? Completely out of game or just limited until you unlock them?
i think it was completely removed to be used in other versions. I barely remember readingg about it since it was couple of months ago

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
i think it was completely removed to be used in other versions. I barely remember readingg about it since it was couple of months ago
Damn that's a shame if true :(.
The scene worked normally in the last version of the game (0.31).
What do you mean by "used in other versions"? Will it be readded later in the future versions?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Damn that's a shame if true :(.
The scene worked normally in the last version of the game (0.31).
What do you mean by "used in other versions"? Will it be readded later in the future versions?
I don't think it was actually removed, just that the scenes were moved to take place after Danielle's anal training. The same as when fisting Janet's ass was moved to only be possible after her (pretty extreme) anal training.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I don't think it was actually removed, just that the scenes were moved to take place after Danielle's anal training. The same as when fisting Janet's ass was moved to only be possible after her (pretty extreme) anal training.
that's why i said i barely remember reading about it. It was something like ''removed for now''.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes