TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
I don't think it was actually removed, just that the scenes were moved to take place after Danielle's anal training. The same as when fisting Janet's ass was moved to only be possible after her (pretty extreme) anal training.
that's why i said i barely remember reading about it. It was something like ''removed for now''.
Thanks for the answers guys! :D
So that means it will probably be available in the future versions, since you can't complete the training cause there is that last "extra thick" toy she doesn't want to try yet right?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the answers guys! :D
So that means it will probably be available in the future versions, since you can't complete the training cause there is that last "extra thick" toy she doesn't want to try yet right?
Her anal training is like with Julia's - Getting her into anal in the first place. Janet's was for taking huge insertions as small as Jason's hand.

On a sidenote, I'm wondering if Julia will get an "anal training pt.2" update, since she's been having some anal fisting too...

Reactions: TheMile

MrLee

May 6, 2017
W.I.P.
The current status of the 0.33:
The additional artwork ~99%.
Posing and animations ~90%.
Dialogs ~85%
Scripting-Setting up scenes ~80%
I was planning to release 0.33 this month, but I cannot promise 100% that, since I still having issues with my health.
Some people were wondering what is happening with my health?
I'm having problems with sleeping, I cannot fall sleep without medicine and bad quality of sleep which impacts very heavily on productivity, mood, etc. At the moment fixing that is my main priority.
Thank you for understanding and the support :)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Please somebody help me, Is there a way to change the Day's number in a save file? It seems that Aunt Danielle's introduction is bugged or it has already expired or something in my save file, I'm already in Day 300+ I am confident that I already have the requirements to trigger her appearance in 13:00 living room (100+ day & threesome scene in the pool) I don't want to start all over again, I just want to save her for the last that's why it took me 300+ days

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Please somebody help me, Is there a way to change the Day's number in a save file? It seems that Aunt Danielle's introduction is bugged or it has already expired or something in my save file, I'm already in Day 300+ I am confident that I already have the requirements to trigger her appearance in 13:00 living room (100+ day & threesome scene in the pool) I don't want to start all over again, I just want to save her for the last that's why it took me 300+ days
Unfortunately I don't know the variable to make her appear. but because you left her introduction for so long, you missed the trigger that would have introduced. Unfortunately the game a little or sometimes very unforgiving if you don't do things a certain way.

I don't know if this will be of any help to you, but you can check out my link below in my signature and see if there's anything there that might be of help to you.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
There is a torrent or something ? file is too big for mega =( and the other sites are too dam slow
Don't use IE11, Edge and maybe even Firefox for downloading larger files (> 2GB). Use Google Chrome for that. It supports downloading files larger than 2 GB out of the box.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Don't use IE11, Edge and maybe even Firefox for downloading larger files (> 2GB). Use Google Chrome for that. It supports downloading files larger than 2 GB out of the box.
Did you look at the date of that post?
March 20th, three months (and seven days) ago.

He's now either using JDownloader or the Megasync downloader that negates the requirement of using Chrome for large downloads. Either one's better than using Chrome anyway.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Unfortunately I don't know the variable to make her appear. but because you left her introduction for so long, you missed the trigger that would have introduced. Unfortunately the game a little or sometimes very unforgiving if you don't do things a certain way.

I don't know if this will be of any help to you, but you can check out my link below in my signature and see if there's anything there that might be of help to you.
Usually different variables are used to trigger some steps. I had a similar issue with the Kira triggers. It turned out that I proceeded with Adrianna too fast and this then caused the Kira Math Test not getting triggered at all.
To "fix" such issues you both have to look into the provided save files for the corresponding version according to the walkthrough and to check the variables with the cheat mod and to compare them with those of your save games.
Then you need to lower the required variables in your save games and to see if Danielle's appearance get's triggered or not.
CAUTION!:
Make backups of your save games BEFORE you do anything else!
Playing around with the variables is quite risky and can cause unexpected issues!
For example: I changed Kira's tan and tan string variables at some point and this turned out to cause the game to hang when I wanted to meet her in the shower at an earlier stage of her quest.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Usually different variables are used to trigger some steps. I had a similar issue with the Kira triggers. It turned out that I proceeded with Adrianna too fast and this then caused the Kira Math Test not getting triggered at all.
To "fix" such issues you both have to look into the provided save files for the corresponding version according to the walkthrough and to check the variables with the cheat mod and to compare them with those of your save games.
Then you need to lower the required variables in your save games and to see if Danielle's appearance get's triggered or not.
CAUTION!:
Playing around with the variables is quite risky and can cause unexpected issues!
For example: I changed Kira's tan and tan string variables at some point and this turned out to cause the game to hang when I wanted to meet her in the shower at an earlier stage of her quest.
Sound advice, but you might want to mention it specifically to NTRBitch

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
CAUTION!:
You do realise who you're replying to, right? :ROFLMAO:

He's the guy with this thread's single most helpful signature that idiots keep ignoring, even when he's literally the last post made before they come in with the same repeated questions.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 332361
W.I.P.
Dialogs ~85%
I was planning to release 0.33 this month, but I cannot promise 100% that, since I still having issues with my health.
I'm having problems with sleeping, I cannot fall sleep without medicine and bad quality of sleep which impacts very heavily on productivity, mood, etc. At the moment fixing that is my main priority.
KsT needs to go on a holiday with no wifi or tech. even if its for a week. Fixed my sleep probs

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sound advice, but you might want to mention it specifically to NTRBitch
Big thanks to you man! I fixed my problem, I installed the cheat mod in your link then I changed the variable AUQ (Aunt Quest) from 1 to 0 (Reset a quest line) , Seems like the game assumed that I already trigger Aunt Danille's intro even though it's really not by advancing so far and unlocking so many content

Reactions: Anon4321

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
View attachment 332361
W.I.P.
Dialogs ~85%
trqy with relaxing music, i have the same problem some times, but some sleepin relaxing music from youtube is work rly good for me

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes