GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
462. (John): Make sure your energy is 85+. Go to the living room at 17:00 or later. John says goodbye. Janice and Jason rush to the bedroom. You have two options:
a) "Vaginal": Jason fucks Janice's pussy. Now you have two options:
a) "Fuck her ass": Jason fucks Janice's ass. John comes back and enters the bedroom looking for his airline tickets. He catches Janice and Jason having sex.
After a hefty conversation, you have two options:
a) "Let him stay": John stays at home for 7 days and goes away for 14 days just like before.
From now on, when John is at home, he no longer bothers by day and sleeps on the couch in the living room at night.
During this time the scenes at night in the living room are locked.
b) "Kick him out": Janice and Jason kick John out and he leaves permanently. John leaves the car in the driveway.
At the end of the scene Jason fucks Janice's pussy and cums in her.

I don't get the option to kick him out, i just change from pussy to anal until i get bored and cum and i always get the part that makes me hide, any idea what i have to do more ? i got the energy and over 500 score

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
That would require rebuilding the entire game, far more than spending time to make an Android version.
More to the point, it wouldn't be The Twist anymore, it would basically be a knock-off of 3D Sexvilla.
it's something he could work on after the twist is done.

Think about it, once the twist is done, what can he do with all the code he already wrote? He could turn it into a create your own adult story using the existing characters & animation.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
You do realise people can already do that by learning to develop with Unity?
yes, technically someone could learn unity, write their own framework and then use his assets, animations & characters, but you'd have to get kst's permission then possibly do a revenue split? that's fine with me too.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but you'd have to get kst's permission then possibly do a revenue split?
Why would you want to profit from it?

Also, why use the same assets as KST?
If it's to literally "make your own stories" within the setting of The Twist... That's typically the territory of modding and fan fiction, and this ain't no Elder Scrolls game. Less bugs in every release of the game combined, than in a single TES game.
Joking aside, if you want to make your own stories in the same setting as this game, you (and/or anyone else who wants to) should be he ones to put in the effort to create the content, not KST creating a tool-set for you to use. It's not like Neverwinter Nights the Aurora Tools.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why would you want to profit from it?

Also, why use the same assets as KST?
If it's to literally "make your own stories" within the setting of The Twist... That's typically the territory of modding and fan fiction, and this ain't no Elder Scrolls game. Less bugs in every release of the game combined, than in a single TES game.
Joking aside, if you want to make your own stories in the same setting as this game, you (and/or anyone else who wants to) should be he ones to put in the effort to create the content, not KST creating a tool-set for you to use. It's not like Neverwinter Nights the Aurora Tools.
do you like the existing content in the twist? if you answer yes, then imagine 100's of people creating more of that same content. you're basically saying you don't want massive amounts of content similar to what's already in game. if he invests into a system where people can make their own content and share it, it will provide even more content than what kst currently provides.

he can start simple, just let people add a single quest to the existing story then share it, that alone would add tons of new content.

you seem to think i want him to stop working on the game and just make the toolset, no .. once he's finished with the twist, what is he going to do then? what if he invested into a toolset that allows massive amounts of content to be created? think of the possibilities.

now imagine people use his toolset then create their own patreon, then kst makes a tos that says if you use his toolset and make your own patreon, then you have to give him like 25% of your patreon's profits. kst could possibly bring in an extra $2500.00 or $5000.00 a month from that, then use that to hire more help to make The Twist II or something with even more content he provides now.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Windows defender questioned me running the .exe in the .31 version but not previous versions. Anyone got any ideas why?

hungyppa

Nov 5, 2017
Hi everybody, i need some help. I do every thing but my energy is only 75, i need 85 energy to kick John out. Is this bug???

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I do all of this list onemore time but nothing change. The only thing i can't do is "2-Sniff Janice/Mom's panties in Jason's room". I can't find any panties in bathroom because i did it before. Anyway, thank you
Can you send me your save file

And by any chance did you sell Billy the panties before sniffing them, if you did then that’s why.
And unfortunately you can’t get a second pair of panties, it was a one time thing.

Now all you can do is get the cheat mod and manually increase you energy to 85.

Reactions: hungyppa

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you're basically saying you don't want massive amounts of content similar to what's already in game.
Nowhere did I say, or even imply that.
I've seen more than my fair share of user generated content for games, and I mean actual story content, not just extra items/animations etc.
The vast majority of them are always fan-fiction trash, and that really makes getting to the good ones a chore beyond belief.

if he invests into a system where people can make their own content and share it, it will provide even more content than what kst currently provides.
What's in it for KST?

he can start simple, just let people add a single quest to the existing story then share it, that alone would add tons of new content.
Or they could create their own stories within the same setting by learning Unity.

you seem to think i want him to stop working on the game and just make the toolset, no .. once he's finished with the twist, what is he going to do then? what if he invested into a toolset that allows massive amounts of content to be created? think of the possibilities.
He doesn't have to spend time creating a toolset to make content for a Unity developed game... Because Unity.

now imagine people use his toolset then create their own patreon, then kst makes a tos that says if you use his toolset and make your own patreon, then you have to give him like 25% of your patreon's profits. kst could possibly bring in an extra $2500.00 or $5000.00 a month from that, then use that to hire more help to make The Twist II or something with even more content he provides now.
You really haven't thought this through, have you?

What you're proposing, is for him to make a toolset through Unity, for a game he'll have finished that was made in Unity, where patrons will see no return until this toolset is ready to use, and likely start losing patrons because he made something for a small minority of patrons to use.

Then there's the matter of whether or not Unity Technologies (the people who own and develop the Unity engine) would even allow him to make a toolset for which they wouldn't see any money from, something that would in fact be leaving KST in a position where he's practically readying himself to be bent over a barrel for legal proceedings against him.

All that wasted time, which could have already gone to making (as you yourself suggest) "The Twist 2" or some other game.

roger1395

Jul 1, 2018
After school wait until Kevin walks inside the school at 16:00. Click on "Follow him". Inside the school click on the classroom door.

It doesn´t appear the option to follow him
what should I do?

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes