Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Dude, he asked me whether or not I know that those are pixel chars and not real people. What do you think that is then?. I gave him the answer of the same level, so what's wrong with that?. I can't give you a proof because everything you wrote til now doesn't make any sense to me man... dunno what's wrong with you but there was nothing wrong what I've wrote. I still think it's kinda bothering yourself tho.. not sure why.
calm down champ.
First of all i said that because you guys are talking about these chars, like they have some sort of control over in game interaction.
Second it is actually quite funny because some people have emotional reactions against some pixelated chars.
3rd and last; no one needs to prove their social life here. You are probably younger than me, but here you go; i survived 1 marriage. :)

Reactions: TommyEsclow

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
calm down champ.
First of all i said that because you guys are talking about these chars, like they have some sort of control over in game interaction.
Second it is actually quite funny because some people have emotional reactions against some pixelated chars.
3rd and last; no one needs to prove their social life here. You are probably younger than me, but here you go; i survived 1 marriage. :)
That's totally fine, thanks for clarification. In my line by the way about Billy and Jason, I was referring to a typical nice guy and a white knight which you see a lot in real life, I kinda thought it was intentional from the dev to put these characteristics into the game. I personally never met people who are emotional about fictional things, except one guy I met during a comic event. But I also never thought my post could be misunderstood like that haha. And well done surviving that marriage, I personally was never married and I don't plan to do that, since I've seen and heard just bad things about it. But I do respect people who had experiences or are happily married for long. It needs balls of steel to live with a person the whole life in my opinion.

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
Well there was a reply on this thread with save files that followed walkthrough steps. Now i cant seem to find that, if you can help...please do.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
its a known bug prolly get fixed next update
I started a new game yesterday so i only got to like around 200 points with Janice, haven't got to a point where i can fiddle with her clothes yet. Will she always wear that garter belt regardless of what i tell her to wear or will it fix itself?

Edit: Nvm, got her to a point where i can tell her what to wear and it got fixed.

kOgA12596

Feb 20, 2018
How can I get rid of flying games after I go to the bath to my mother or to the surveillance of Billy's mother in his house?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys, I have a little problem.

I am at the solution point 336 and unfortunately at point 312 Billy have NOT given the picture of Janice at the pool.

Now I can not continue with billy at the point 336, is there a way to get that still or does someone have a save file that has made it but also on the progress of the games?

Picard

Sep 7, 2018
Ho, guys ! Is someone can show me where I can find the excellent cheat program updated to v0.31 ?
Thanks for u help.

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
I cant seem to get the option of calling billy on the cosplay photoshot even though I followed the walkthrough perfectly..

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Hey guys. Please someone help me. For video 004 ı can't see my spc cam in the inventory so ı used last time emma house but ı couldn't find there what can ı do .

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes