MrLee

May 6, 2017
Hey guys. Please someone help me. For video 004 ı can't see my spc cam in the inventory so ı used last time emma house but ı couldn't find there what can ı do .
Check both bedroom and bathroom .

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When Emma and Rachel are in the living room with Janice, you click on sneak to bar cabinet, and then you click on go for it, it's almost impossible to get it without Janice noticing you, any tricks I should know?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

flylupus

Aug 5, 2018
When Emma and Rachel are in the living room with Janice, you click on sneak to bar cabinet, and then you click on go for it, it's almost impossible to get it without Janice noticing you, any tricks I should know?
click on "c" when the minigame bar appears

hey does any one have v0.30 save file without billy path and john kick out ? ive just got a newew laptop so i lost all of my save files
thanks

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So it has been a couple updates since I played, and just revved up 0.31 using a save that was complete up to ver 0.29. Following the walkthrough at the outset of the ver .30 content (line 522), I get exactly four steps when I talk to the shady guy outside the school. I go through the dialogs normally up to the bit where (presumably) he asks if I want to do the task for him (which you are supposed to decline), and all the menu options vaporize. (see image) There's no way to progress that scene. And without going in and trying to figure out what all the variables are that you have to trigger at the hospital with Kendra, there's no way to cheat it; I tried just giving myself the GPS and drug2, but when going to Rebecca's house to plant the device, Jason just says he shouldn't snoop around when her husband is home.

Halp me Obi-bone.

Reactions: umgwing and boof59

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I played the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in, to the letter of the walkthrough and so I am created saves as I went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-42-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1881721

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: Starting from 0.40, there is now the option for installing an Incest patch, which will...
make Janice Jason's real mother, and add extra secret NTR scenes for Billy and Rachel
You can find the INCEST patch along with instructions to install and activate here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4170024

You can use 7-zip to extract them -
NOTE:
Please READ Before starting 0.31
In regards to the "Completes 0.30 " saves, ignore the part about Emma and Michelle meeting outside Jason's house (Step 559) and head straight to Emma's, knock on her door and ask about Michelle. It should go smoothly from there.

Please READ Before starting 0.39
If you are unable to catch Julia using Jason's computer, repeat the Julia and Kira dream.
1-Speak to Julia in her room and ask her if she's going out with Kira
2-Make Jason's bed the default.
3-On the 2nd/3rd night of sleeping you should get the option to dream of Julia and Kira

- Please only use if the attachments below don't work
Please Note: I have not included any pegging or watersports, don't want to, but I did include the part of the walkthrough for it starting from 0.32

Before you can use the saves, you have to either be a , at least a $1 patron, or use the crack which you can grab here

useful links

Last edited:

MRmag27

Feb 19, 2018
I have an RTX 2070 which I bought yesterday it works perfectly on everything except this game, the game is working but it is too slow I mean the loading time between traveling is more than 10 seconds, is there a solution for this?

• Haha
Reactions: samgarg

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have an RTX 2070 which I bought yesterday it works perfectly on everything except this game, the game is working but it is too slow I mean the loading time between traveling is more than 10 seconds, is there a solution for this?
How much Ram do you have?

Unfortunately if it's a small amount of ram, it's going to be slow, other than from big production companies, my experience has been that normally unity games aren't optimised for low amount ram.

These days I would actually recommend people to have a minimum of 16GB of ram.

Reactions: anextour

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
I've recently replaced windows 10 by windows 7 and now I couldn't find the location of save files. I tried by looking at the users/appdata... etc. But there's nothing related to KST or any other renpy game. So if you guys know exactly what the problem is, then please help.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I've recently replaced windows 10 by windows 7 and now I couldn't find the location of save files. I tried by looking at the users/appdata... etc. But there's nothing related to KST or any other renpy game. So if you guys know exactly what the problem is, then please help.
I think your problem is self explanatory...you wiped the harddisk didn't you?

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes