Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
kst should be found in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow

renpy folder is found in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've recently replaced windows 10 by windows 7 and now I couldn't find the location of save files. I tried by looking at the users/appdata... etc. But there's nothing related to KST or any other renpy game. So if you guys know exactly what the problem is, then please help.
I think your problem is self explanatory...you wiped the harddisk didn't you?
I would agree 100%
If what I'm assuming is correct, you replaced Windows 10 with Windows, unfortunately since you downgraded, to avoid problems you would have had to wiped your HDD and did a clean install, which means unless you backed up the app folder, you wiped all your saves.

Luckily for you if you check page 959 of the thread and look for this post #19,176, you'll notice I'm currently working on something.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've recently replaced windows 10 by windows 7 and now I couldn't find the location of save files. I tried by looking at the users/appdata... etc. But there's nothing related to KST or any other renpy game. So if you guys know exactly what the problem is, then please help.
I think your problem is self explanatory...you wiped the harddisk didn't you?
I should note that Windows 7 will no longer be supported by Microsoft from January 14, 2020.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So it has been a couple updates since I played, and just revved up 0.31 using a save that was complete up to ver 0.29. Following the walkthrough at the outset of the ver .30 content (line 522), I get exactly four steps when I talk to the shady guy outside the school. I go through the dialogs normally up to the bit where (presumably) he asks if I want to do the task for him (which you are supposed to decline), and all the menu options vaporize. (see image) There's no way to progress that scene. And without going in and trying to figure out what all the variables are that you have to trigger at the hospital with Kendra, there's no way to cheat it; I tried just giving myself the GPS and drug2, but when going to Rebecca's house to plant the device, Jason just says he shouldn't snoop around when her husband is home.

Halp me Obi-bone.

Any help here would be appreciated. ty

• Love
Reactions: cainp

Septima

Jul 23, 2018
Kelly just keeps telling me it's a boring day at the pharmacy, I can't get her to tell me about her coffee break.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Kelly just keeps telling me it's a boring day at the pharmacy, I can't get her to tell me about her coffee break.
Try having a chat with Janice in the living room when she's reading and Billy at school and also ask Billy about Anal which is only open after you check Julia phone in the living room while she's having a bath, password "Rick"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any help here would be appreciated. ty
By any chance did you increase the medication in the inventory using the cheat beyond what it should be, it should be either 1 or a 2. anymore than that then game lock up with the shady guy.

The game doesn't like when you increase items beyond what they're designed for, you need to keep them at the level they're intended, anymore then it can break the game, like what happened with the shady guy.
Same goes if you increase relationship points beyond what they should be at each step, you can miss trigger and as a result miss scene, which could result in not being able to progress in the game.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
By any chance did you increase the medication in the inventory using the cheat beyond what it should be, it should be either 1 or a 2. anymore than that then game lock up with the shady guy.

The game doesn't like when you increase items beyond what they're designed for, you need to keep them at the level they're intended, anymore then it can break the game, like what happened with the shady guy.
Same goes if you increase relationship points beyond what they should be at each step, you can miss trigger and as a result miss scene, which could result in not being able to progress in the game.
Yup, this was it. Set 'Medicine' to 2 and off I go. Thank you so much!

To the fapping!

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Is there any CG Rip , or any other way to access all the scenes there are in the game without actually playing the game and trying to get them?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Is there any CG Rip , or any other way to access all the scenes there are in the game without actually playing the game and trying to get them?
no there is neither a CG rip nor a way to rewatch the scenes except by playing but you can try to get a full save and read in the walkthough how to get to the scene

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Nope, the game uses real-time 3D rendering, so there's nothing to rip, no video files, no pre-rendered images.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So with the help of Anon4321 I've finished the .31 content. However, the first time I tried the beach threesome with Billy it just went right into sexy time. I did not have to complete the mini-quest of convincing Mom to allow it. I hope there aren't any triggers in that path that will preempt future content. (I've repeated the beach scene, btw)

keiku

Mar 28, 2018
When I go to the unknown house on step 534 the image just freezes and nothing happens what am I supposed to do?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When I go to the unknown house on step 534 the image just freezes and nothing happens what am I supposed to do?
By any chance did you cheat and increase Rebeccas points, because but 534 it should be unknown, before this you have met Rebecca at the park at 20:00 and she would have taken you her place where it would have unlocked it.

What you most likely did, is increase her point beyond her scope and there's skipping a necessary trigger. Try a see if you can still meet up with her at the park, maybe that will open it up and allow you to continue.

because definitely that house should not be unknown by 534

MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
Local disk C automatically erase after changing OS

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes