sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
I can't get

589. After the scene, then Danielle offers to spend a night at her place and phone rings, choose "Tell that you won't come home tonight".

I just get the regular cam shows with no offer.. how do I fix this?
use cheat on first page and rollback to 21:00 (only Friday) a few time do the scene and u will see this option.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

TheDusty

Oct 29, 2017
This is something new, I've never come across this problem
All I can advise is to redownload the game and delete the folder you had previously, extract the redowloaded game and see if that helps.

also if it save problem you can grab a save from the link in my signature below.
Thx for the Tipp, but dosent work for me ^^.
I will try with a Save data, mayby that will work.
(the problem can be solved with an other savedata)

Last edited:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
I have fallowed the walkthrough all the way up to #598 where u go to michelle's to get a scene with toys which has a 60% chance to trigger, but i have went through a full 2 weeks and still no toy scene and i have even done the save and quit strat for 30 mins and still nothing, it seems the 50% chance scene happen easier then this 60% one , doesn't fell like a 60% chance more like 0.5% for me. i am also using the 32 final

Last edited:

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Is there any other decent walkthrough around instead of that in the main page? I want to play through it again, but that particular walkthrough is complicated. Care to share someone? Thanks.

zorropaul

Jun 30, 2017
I have fallowed the walkthrough all the way up to #598 where u go to michelle's to get a scene with toys which has a 60% chance to trigger, but i have went through a full 2 weeks and still no toy scene and i have even done the save and quit strat for 30 mins and still nothing, it seems the 50% chance scene happen easier then this 60% one , doesn't fell like a 60% chance more like 0.5% for me. i am also using the 32 final
Try to visit Michelle again increased to +15, the scene will our at night

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The release ordered walkthrough is best. The flags should have less chance to break if you go through in the order they were implemented.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I played this game to 500 something in the guide, where you have the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but then game just became more and more complicated to find triggers and I should have done something on day 120 and now it is 500+ etc...Have anything been done like a hint system which tells you how to trigger next with x character? Im not stepping into this messy game again unless something like that is added or the game is 100% completed with 0 bugs :p
I also remember I had problem with the lactating, gave her pill for seven days, but she was never at the toilet after I gave her the pill, only before or after the 7 day had passed so no cow suit :p

Hell this game is so slow, it takes like 10 secs to load a room
hmm, when i played this on my 65" tv i did that with an i7 5ghz 32k ram and a 1080ti, but I doubt you need that much to play it, it does not seem very graphic demanding
maybe bad/full harddrive? missing gfx update?

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes