sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
I have fallowed the walkthrough all the way up to #598 where u go to michelle's to get a scene with toys which has a 60% chance to trigger, but i have went through a full 2 weeks and still no toy scene and i have even done the save and quit strat for 30 mins and still nothing, it seems the 50% chance scene happen easier then this 60% one , doesn't fell like a 60% chance more like 0.5% for me. i am also using the 32 final
u can try cheat, rollback to 21:00 few time and u should try on week not weekend

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have fallowed the walkthrough all the way up to #598 where u go to michelle's to get a scene with toys which has a 60% chance to trigger, but i have went through a full 2 weeks and still no toy scene and i have even done the save and quit strat for 30 mins and still nothing, it seems the 50% chance scene happen easier then this 60% one , doesn't fell like a 60% chance more like 0.5% for me. i am also using the 32 final
To get the scene, you have to make sure Michelle's points are 15, and that you have knocked on her door twice on different days after you place Julia's panties in the car.
Then after you "lick Dannielle's Ass" you visit michelle again and sneak to the back at 20:00 and then again at 21:00 and just for good measure 22:00

Last edited:
Reactions: sean_paul

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there any mother son incest in this or is the mom fake?
She's your adopted mother and Julia is your adopted sister,
and we still don't know who the real mother is

It short, you are not blood related to anybody in the game, yet.

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
It is bananas that this dude still insists on building his content up instead of sideways. Everything requires so much linear progression that skipping a few releases and trying to come back is fucking impossible.

Reactions: Belnick

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
I'm really beginning to think that even if every post had my signature with the link, people will still ask for saves
They will. Someone even tried doing just that on a different thread - I think it was an Urban Demons mod - and people still asked for what was already in the guys signature. You could post next weeks winning lotto numbers and Taylor Swift's telephone number and the info would still be ignored lol!

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Make sure your video drivers are up-to-date.
If they are, try to roll back to a previous version and see if that works.
As i say problem here with script or bugs with scenes. There was no other crash except from dad( i switched bed to sis go home and black screen). Dev need seriously think if he add something to game you need hunt bug fix more seriously.
I have old gpu but it sufficient(old gpu don't have new drivers the only have final driver in name only. there is nothing to choose)
home dad (bed bug fix)
school (script with teacher i have at the moment of crush 185 or 190) switched to 200 and scene played.
it is just annoying.
And seriously can he fix +1 day on autosave more than year or 2 already this bug exist.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm really beginning to think that even if every post had my signature with the link, people will still ask for saves
Yep.
Same thing used to happen with the game Big Brother (couple times recently too). There was a dedicated Save Request thread, and it was linked in the OP... Didn't stop the requests being asked in the wrong thread at all.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes