Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is a torrent or something ? file is too big for mega =( and the other sites are too dam slow
Don't know why you're having a problem, I've never had any issue downloading from mega and all the others I've been able to download at my full speed.

Try using , see if this helps out.

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
I encountered the weirdest bug. When I go to the studio for one of the scenes with Julia and Kira together (I think it's the one where you join in), the PC and Danielle's models are sitting in the bed/couch thing naked, and no matter what setting was picked for her, She has piercings but no tattoos. Other than them both being there frozen throughout the scene it otherwise plays through normally.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
Is the "get pregnant" command while Janice exercises unlocked already in the new update?
I'm really, really looking forward to it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is the "get pregnant" command while Janice exercises unlocked already in the new update?
While the command is still there, nothing will come from it.
Pregnancy is still not part of the game

But for the moment, you can use it to have Janice 100% appear in your bedroom at night

Last edited:

novares

Jan 2, 2018
599. At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.

Every day I go to 21.00. went from 2 a week!!! Give me, a record, who has passed this step !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: novares

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i didnt know u had to talk to her again after u put the panties in the car the next day, the walkthrough didn't say to so i didn't till now, thanks for the help. oh do i have to do the repeat step 600 always on Friday for no for the anal training
Yes you do, the Anal training training can only be done on friday

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
it's a bug, the webcam scene at her home should only be happening on Friday at 21:00
i guessed as much, but if i was the developer id do it to be every day, cos if we go with the walkthrough, we end up on some 500ish day, so 500 days of school straight, sounds reasonable XD

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Forgot to mention

For the moment, you can use it to have Janice 100% appear in your bedroom at night

ancelion

May 2, 2019
Hi guys, for beginning, thanks for your amazing works on this game, very addictive, lol. So i play actually in version 0.32 beta 2.
Do i need to download all the news version or is it a way to download only the update. Thanks again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys, for beginning, thanks for your amazing works on this game, very addictive, lol. So i play actually in version 0.32 beta 2.
Do i need to download all the news version or is it a way to download only the update. Thanks again.
You have to download the whole thing
Unfortunately they way the game is designed, being real time 3D, update patches aren't possible.

Reactions: ancelion

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
While the command is still there, nothing will come from it.
Pregnancy is still not part of the game

But for the moment, you can use it to have Janice 100% appear in your bedroom at night
Thanks, that is right what i was looking for. Somehow can't trigger night visit .
BTW tried it, not 100% but on second day she visited.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, that is right what i was looking for. Somehow can't trigger night visit .
BTW tried it, not 100% but on second day she visited.
As @Snugglepuff said, you need to catch her doing Yoga alone and select "Become a Cow" to have her visit you at night.
and repeat it each time you her to appear 100%

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cant see any option to roll back time?

What cheat? I know the hallways menu.. I do not see anything relevant there though.
He means the cheat mod
Check my signature for the link

but you really don't need it, you just download my save for 0.31 and use that to continue the game, since you're still early into 0.32

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes