Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
How can you fist Janice's ass, while she stands in the kitchen?

I can fuck her analy in (nearly) every other scene, but anal fisting is not possible. There was an option in the living room to fuck her in the ass and/or make her sit on one of these room accessorys as far as I remember, but I cant even fuck her in the ass in there.

This game is so bugged, that I had to use the save of some else to see the new update, but it seems he has buggs of his own...^^

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can you fist Janice's ass, while she stands in the kitchen?

I can fuck her analy in (nearly) every other scene, but anal fisting is not possible. There was an option in the living room to fuck her in the ass and/or make her sit on one of these room accessorys as far as I remember, but I cant even fuck her in the ass in there.

This game is so bugged, that I had to use the save of some else to see the new update, but it seems he has buggs of his own...^^
To fist her ass in the kitchen

You need to have completed her Anal training in the living room at night, should be 4 or 5 nights if I recall
Have found the golden Anal Plug at Kelly's place (accept work from the shady guy until you find it) and given to Janice Saturday or Sunday morning in the kitchen
You need to have 460+ points with her
Always have Lube in the inventory
Catch her wearing the plug when she's washing the dishes

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
To fist her ass in the kitchen

You need to have completed her Anal training in the living room at night, should be 4 or 5 nights if I recall
Have found the golden Anal Plug at Kelly's place and given to Janice Saturday or Sunday morning in the kitchen
You need to have 460+ points with her
Always have Lube in the inventory
Catch her wearing the plug when she's washing the dishes
Well I dont know about Kellys golden plug, but Janice has one anal plug in her, while she works in the kitchen. I bet the save owner got this part done, since the Kelly storyline seems complete. The anal training part might be broken, because no matter how many times (tested it about 11 times) I fuck her in the living room, the anal sex option doesnt pop up.

Either broken, or tehre is still something missing. I tried repeating a couple stages by decresing Janice's relation score from 500+ to 400+, but of course the events cant be repeated that way..

Yeah, well this game has a weird way to bug things out. Especially if there are randomized events like the aunt Danielle's first visit etc. involved.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well I dont know about Kellys golden plug, but Janice has one anal plug in her, while she works in the kitchen. I bet the save owner got this part done, since the Kelly storyline seems complete. The anal training part might be broken, because no matter how many times (tested it about 11 times) I fuck her in the living room, the anal sex option doesnt pop up.

Either broken, or tehre is still something missing. I tried repeating a couple stages by decresing Janice's relation score from 500+ to 400+, but of course the events cant be repeated that way..

Yeah, well this game has a weird way to bug things out. Especially if there are randomized events like the aunt Danielle's first visit etc. involved.
You're missing the anal training option from the evening in the living room "Train her ass"
Make sure to fucked her ass when she visits you at night and in the shower

You also need more the 420 with Janice to get

From the walkthrough
b) "Ass": When Janice's score is less than 420, Jason fucks her ass.
At the end of this scene choose between "Cum inside", "Cum on her back", "Cum on her tits" and "Cum on her face". When Janice's score is 420+, you have two options:
a) "Fuck her ass": At the end of this scene choose between "Cum inside", "Cum on her back", "Cum on her tits" and "Cum on her face".
b) "Train her ass": Jason sticks a coned-shaped object in Janice's ass. You need to do this 4 times to complete the anal training.
After the fourth time, click on "Come inside" or "Come outside".

Reactions: Maddick

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Maddick

and if you're still having trouble try the link in my signature and grab a save that's appropriate for you, I've tested them all and they all work fine. unless you're on a mac, then I can't say.

I would also recommend grabbing the walkthrough, it was what I used to make up the saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddick

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
@Maddick

and if you're still having trouble try the link in my signature and grab a save that's appropriate for you, I've tested them all and they all work fine. unless you're on a mac, then I can't say.

I would also recommend grabbing the walkthrough, it what I used to make up the saves.
Thank you for your help. Yeah, I think it would be best to use another save. No need to invest to much time to unlock a single gimmik.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Seems like I cannot trigger emma meets michelle while jogging around our house (559).
She should start appearing once Rebecca tells you about her and it random, best thing to do is stay outside Jason's house and move forward an hour at a time.

kilika2009

Feb 9, 2019
usually happened to so incompatibility issue with the save files.

What you can do is
1-move the save files to another location, placing them back one at a time back, each time running the game to find which file might be causing the issue.
or
2-Delete the save folder completely and start a new game

WHere are the saves in the folders? Im used to seeing something that says saved game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anon4321 i cant even save the game. it just goes to black screen and stays there. Have you encountered this issue at all?
I'm sorry to say I havn't I've never had any issues like that.

The only thing I can really recommend is delete the save folder (Location in link in my signature) completely and start a new game and if that doesn't work. redownload a new copy, delete the save folder again along with all the saves as well as the game folder you had previous replacing it with the one you downloaded and start a new game again.

and if it works grab one of my saves that would fit where you last left off.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Before you can save, you have to either be a , at least a $1 patron, or use the crack which you can grab here

HOW TO LOCATED THE SAVE FOLDER AND USE SAVES

Save location for Windows
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

NOTE: If you are a getting blank screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves
you can find here to the newly created save folder.

IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE SAVE FOLDER AT THE LOCATION ABOVE, IT MEANS IT'S HIDDEN, TO MAKE IT VISIBLE YOU JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

HOW TO UNHIDE THE APP FOLDER IN WINDOWS 10 TO ACCESS THE SAVE FILES

1- Open any folder or click 307388 on the task bar

2-Click "File" (In Blue)

3-Click "Change Folder and Search Properties

4- Click on the "View" Tab

4a (not required)- and while at it might as well change "Open File Explorer to" to "This PC" from the menu, I find it a lot more convenient. Doing so will bring up the drives for easier access.

5-Select "Show hidden files, folders and drives"

5a (not required)- and also recommend unchecking "Hide extensions for known file type" believe me when I say it very useful to know what the file actually is.

6- Finally Click "OK"

Now you can head here C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Once found it, you can grab a save from here, and simply replace the files in folder with the ones grabbed

Save files Filname = playerinfo.dat to playerinfo8 (ingame slot 1-8)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 2020-12-05 030041.png

final.gif

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does someone have this error? and how do I solve it?
View attachment 307405
From what I recall from looking into it previously, this seems to be tied to the graphics driver

and this
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module d3d11.dll at 0033:fb3b6de0.

unfortunately I've been unable to find a solution

Only thing I can thing of is remove the graphic driver completely and reinstall
or
try running it as an administrator, by right click and click "run as administrator"
or disable you anti-virus in case it's interfering somehow.

----

It might also help if you can tell us the specs of your system

Windows?, Ram, Graphics, Etc

death48

Mar 29, 2019
From what I recall from looking into it previously, this seems to be tied to the graphics driver

and this
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module d3d11.dll at 0033:fb3b6de0.

or
try running it as an administrator, by right click and click "run as administrator"

----

when I had version 0.31 final .. the error did not happen ... it started to give me error when I installed version 0.32 final ... and it happens specifically when I try to continue the story ... I downloaded a saved .. but when I try to do it again the events of 0.32 I just get the error

death48

Mar 29, 2019

and this

or

----

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
With this information I can only make a guess what issue

-It possible that KsT is using a new version of Unity to make the game and it might be incompatible with Windows 7
-And the issue could also be down to you only having 6GB of Ram and since KsT might have switched to an updated version of Unity, which could mean that 6GB is no longer viable,
personally I would usually recommend 16GB Ram as standard these days.

D

Deleted member 868896

can anyone help? i stucked, i cant talk with mom about real parents ( he always aks about her name) and also i cant talk with Kelly more than ''Another boring day"

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes