Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
no matter how many times i do it, it wont trigger. Go to the school at 15:00 Kira will appear with a sportsbag. Offer her your help.
You need to have completed all of Kira quests beforhand, and knocked on Michelle's door first.

Stickly

Jan 3, 2018
I followed the walkthrough, but week after week, the Michelle toys scene just won't trigger.
Oo I finally get to be helpful(?)

I had the same problem, when I was strictly following the walkthrough. After you tell Michelle about the schoolgirl and plant the panties, you have to then knock on her door again a few days(?) later where you get a scene where she tells you she found out he's cheating etc. And then after that, the toys scene will appear.

Unless it was pure coincidence; I spent weeks in-game without it triggering, then I tried talking to her again, got the above scene, and the next night I got the toys scene first time.

deefraz

May 6, 2018
If you're having game crashing issues roll back your Nvidia graffics drivers to the previous version it worked for me.

Andro1234

Oct 20, 2017

In this update I will continue to work on the characters who have the least amount of content and that will be Kendra. Not much to say what's waiting for her without spoiling anything, but I can say that she will reveal her "other" side of personality :)
As for other characters, Jason will come up with some plans for Rachel after the night visit, so you can expect more night scenes with Rachel :)

Since I'm getting many various requests about the outfits, I'd like to know what type of outfits do you prefer?

Option1: Lingerie
Option2: Latex

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Oo I finally get to be helpful(?)

I had the same problem, when I was strictly following the walkthrough. After you tell Michelle about the schoolgirl and plant the panties, you have to then knock on her door again a few days(?) later where you get a scene where she tells you she found out he's cheating etc. And then after that, the toys scene will appear.

Unless it was pure coincidence; I spent weeks in-game without it triggering, then I tried talking to her again, got the above scene, and the next night I got the toys scene first time.
thx m8
was having the same problem, this solved it

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Linux based Android seems to run fortnight and other pc games just fine. Portability will eventually win the PC war lol
Android is an OS, it's not the hardware.
Mobile devices are for convenience. However, the best mobile device for gaming can never match up to the best PC for gaming. The hardware cannot compete.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Android is an OS, it's not the hardware.
Mobile devices are for convenience. However, the best mobile device for gaming can never match up to the best PC for gaming. The hardware cannot compete.
That's were price wins, but for someone to say android couldn't run a 3d game is sadly mistaken.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes