SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
step 536 is bugged for me. when i approach shady guy there is no chat option and i have to quit the game.
Any idea ? maybe I have to force some commands in my save...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
step 536 is bugged for me. when i approach shady guy there is no chat option and i have to quit the game.
Any idea ? maybe I have to force some commands in my save...
This is just my guess, but everytime someone had this problem this has always been the case

By any chance did you increase the medication in the inventory using the cheat beyond what it should be, it should be either 1 or a 2. anymore than that then game lock up with the shady guy.

The game doesn't like it when you increase items beyond what they're designed for, you need to keep them at the level they're intended for, anymore then it can break the game, like what happened with the shady guy.
Same goes if you increase relationship points beyond what they should be at each step, you can miss triggers and as a result miss scenea, which could result in not being able to progress in the game.

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
I'm still stuck at Kelly not invinting me for the coffee break...

I enter the pharmacy, at 14:00, and I have 3 options, Buy something, Ask about anal and Chat.

I press chat and she tells me it's been a boring day.

If I ask about anal, she'll just say she doesn't want to talk about it because it's embarrassing.

Please help me fixing this. I've tried to lower her score so it's less than 30 but it's not working.

EDIT: Fixed it. Need to CHAT with Billy in school so he tells Jason "there's a new girl (Kelly) in town)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm still stuck at Kelly not invinting me for the coffee break...

I enter the pharmacy, at 14:00, and I have 3 options, Buy something, Ask about anal and Chat.

I press chat and she tells me it's been a boring day.

If I ask about anal, she'll just say she doesn't want to talk about it because it's embarrassing.

Please help me fixing this. I've tried to lower her score so it's less than 30 but it's not working.

EDIT: Fixed it. Need to CHAT with Billy in school so he tells Jason "there's a new girl (Kelly) in town)
Yeah, and reducing Kelly's points would actually set you back.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Compressed version please
It's been said many times, like with most Unity games you can't compressed this game, it has NO pre-rendered images. This is purely real time 3D. unfortuntely your stuck with the 10GB it comes to when extracted.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Did not have a tool or something to make the game re-endenize the images or something? Okay,i just update the drivers and do the 16:9 thing but or is Pink Screen or is too slow...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's were price wins,
The same argument of the console fans... Yet PC gaming never dies and has seen only increases in it numbers for a very long time.

but for someone to say android couldn't run a 3d game is sadly mistaken.
I don't see why you're raising this with me... I haven't said anything like that to you. Simply that mobile gaming is, and always will be, inferior to PC.

As for your hard-on for an Android version, there most likely won't be one unless enough of KSTs patrons want an Android version. Which will require rebuilding the game for mobile devices, and will more easily be done after development has already finished.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
This is just my guess, but everytime someone had this problem this has always been the case

By any chance did you increase the medication in the inventory using the cheat beyond what it should be, it should be either 1 or a 2. anymore than that then game lock up with the shady guy.

The game doesn't like it when you increase items beyond what they're designed for, you need to keep them at the level they're intended for, anymore then it can break the game, like what happened with the shady guy.
Same goes if you increase relationship points beyond what they should be at each step, you can miss triggers and as a result miss scenea, which could result in not being able to progress in the game.
I didn't but i downloaded a save from someone here. Is there any way to fix it ?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017

In this update I will continue to work on the characters who have the least amount of content and that will be Kendra. Not much to say what's waiting for her without spoiling anything, but I can say that she will reveal her "other" side of personality :)
As for other characters, Jason will come up with some plans for Rachel after the night visit, so you can expect more night scenes with Rachel :)

Since I'm getting many various requests about the outfits, I'd like to know what type of outfits do you prefer?

Option1: Lingerie
Option2: Latex
Just a thought: how about Kendra and the receptionist? Both are started, both little content..... :) Just a thought.

Reactions: mall46

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: yoyomistro

LPC

Sep 9, 2017
When the kid is talking to Kelly in the backroom at 14h00 there 2 kids and 2 kelly's the ones is there anything to correct this?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I got that same glitch with the Kelly convo to start the pegging journey. Did not prevent completion of the event, but it did make the scene look super goofy.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes