Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant start at V.0-32.
Michelles house is not available, but i have done everything until V. 0-31.
Some hints for me? ^^
I have same problem.
Is there any solution to fix that???
This is something new, I've never come across this problem
All I can advise is to redownload the game and delete the folder you had previously, extract the redowloaded game and see if that helps.

also if it save problem you can grab a save from the link in my signature below.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
How many finals does this match have? Final show, a few days later a new version comes out, then final again, then new version, I always separate by folders the games here, complete and in progress, now where do I put this? It's annoying to keep changing it.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
How many finals does this match have? Final show, a few days later a new version comes out, then final again, then new version, I always separate by folders the games here, complete and in progress, now where do I put this? It's annoying to keep changing it.
I think you are misinterpreting what Final means in this case... there are Betas of each version release that get tested and then once the bugs are found and fixed then a Final release of that version is dropped... then the dev moves on to the next release version, adds content and drops another Beta starting the cycle over again. So every Beta should be followed up with a Final for each release cycle.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
As @phreakinowski says, Final doesn't mean what you might think it means. it simply to indicate the final version of the current version
basically it goes like this, when a new version comes out, take 0.33 in a month or so time
It will start with 0.33Beta1, then 0.33Beta2 and finally 0.33Final and sometimes 0.33Final2, but that's very rare.

What I do is once the I see "Final", I delete the previous "Final" like I did with "0.31Final", because it was no longer needed, and once 0.33Final comes round I will delete 0.32Final and so on and so forth.

And since the saves are located in a different location, deleting the previous Final does not delete the save(s).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dont make confusion between "final" and "completed"

alpha > beta > blablabla > completed.

alpha > beta > bug fixes (final) > beta > bug fixe (final) > completed.

final is just anotehr word for "bug fixes" or "public version", while beta is kind of "test version", with bugs.

Reactions: yoyomistro

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
What does it mean *pegging* in the walkthrough? I hope it means optional, when I go to work everyday I *Take it in the ass*. I don't want to play a game where the MC gets the same thing!

Reactions: Naddab

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What does it mean *pegging* in the walkthrough? I hope it means optional, when I go to work everyday I *Take it in the ass*. I don't want to play a game where the MC gets the same thing!
It's exactly what you think it means
and
Yes, it's totally optional

which is why I didn't include it in the saves I provided (my signature), because I don't wanna.

Thankfully KsT, The Developer, has made such things like Pegging and NTR totally optional. Like not even involving Billy in 97% of the things you do with Janice. other than a couple of things, like showing him a picture or selling him a video, which is essential to get cetain items, you can keep him out of every thing else, same goes with John the "Dad"

Last edited:

Haddoq

Jun 20, 2018
I can't get

589. After the scene, then Danielle offers to spend a night at her place and phone rings, choose "Tell that you won't come home tonight".

I just get the regular cam shows with no offer.. how do I fix this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't get

589. After the scene, then Danielle offers to spend a night at her place and phone rings, choose "Tell that you won't come home tonight".

I just get the regular cam shows with no offer.. how do I fix this?
Unfortunately I'm not sure what the pre-requisites might be, other then completing everything with her and making sure you start 0.32 with 240 points for her.

But since you're just starting 0.32, you can use one of my 0.31 saves, link in my signature

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes