Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What is out fit score
the outfit score is tied to what Julia is wearing, each clothing will increase the score a certain amount depending the number of days she wears it , to find out how much the score is, use C+H in the hallway during the day.
Note: The higher the outfit score the more revealing the clothing Julia wears.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just a heads up to everyone, I just added my own amended version of the walkthrough that contains markings telling you when you can skip the pegging and NTR with Billy, John and Kevin content

you can grab it from the link in my signature

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Has anyone done a point breakdown? So that when I'm stuck progressing, I can see what actions will gain points and which are now only for replay purposes.

I tend to delete points in the walkthrough as I use it, so it's easy to continue from where I left off. This obviously has down sides.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone done a point breakdown? So that when I'm stuck progressing, I can see what actions will gain points and which are now only for replay purposes.
That walkthroughs from KST used to tell you how many points required for various different parts of what you could do with characters, but that's basically been abandoned in favour of just getting the walkthrough ready.

I tend to delete points in the walkthrough as I use it, so it's easy to continue from where I left off. This obviously has down sides.
Make a copy of the walkthrough, and play from that.
That way you can delete to your heart's content, and have an original to copy again if you make a mistake.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Version is 0.31. That picture. I need video 2.
I'm assuming you have 0.31Beta.
unfortunately that was a bug in that version of the game, which was fixed in 0.31Final

I recommend downloading the latest version, which is 0.32Final, from the OP on page 1 and carry on using that.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes