aveliaxxx

Aug 27, 2018
"275. When talking with Rachel choose "He has such a beautiful mom" and complete the scene. The scene should end up with Jason kissing Rachel and getting +10 score. For 100% success you need 140+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50.
276. Go back to Billy's house when he is not home. Accept offer to come in. This time there will be option "...let's find out"."

I'm not getting the let's find out option. I'm at 145. Is there anything special I need to do? Does Billy have to have some certain status?
Same shit :(

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
yes of course; for the third time: in my opinion, there could be a small slice of pregnacy event, such as a small dialogue introducing a FUTURE story (like "hey mom, what do you think about having a child?" "oh, honey, i don't know")
but it was already set into the game. when MC gives mom the cow costume, mom ask MC to play make cow pregnant. but the option is not allowed, also when the game 1st placed at the site on the description there was a pregnancy description tab. So why is it taking so long. other worse game allow this option but this great game doesn't.

Reactions: N7's Slut

kwin100

Aug 25, 2019
Damn this game is full of surprises... I'm new to the forum yet I have checked nearly 50 or something around like that, but this is the best so far. damn really wish it had sound and voices

Jun 24, 2019
I am not a patron, therefore it's a request. It's a fantasy of mine. Could someone ask KST to add a scene of Janice in her wedding dress with Jason & a photo frame of them on the wall? Thank you.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I was pissed off when I saw the game had hypnosis then played it to find the mom character "was just acting hypnotized". Like wtf.

imSpeeDy

Feb 9, 2019
im having a problem im stuck i cant trigger anyeven i tried everything, i even started new game. im trying to use the save file, but i dont know where to put it

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
2 Months no update
Not two months, and there's been plenty of updates about progress, including the all the time KST was unable to work on 0.34 due to illness, and I'm sure there was his yearly week off of working on it too.

Try to pay attention to information made available in the thread more often, then you won't be making silly erroneous statements.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
hey guys i havent played this game in a long while im thinking of downloading 0.33. when 0.34 comes out will there be a patch or will i have to download the whole game again?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
yes of course; for the third time: in my opinion, there could be a small slice of pregnacy event, such as a small dialogue introducing a FUTURE story (like "hey mom, what do you think about having a child?" "oh, honey, i don't know")
"Hey, Mom, how about I knock you up? Or I could just continue fucking you in the ass and cum down your throat."

"Oh, Honey, I don't know. I really like the taste of your smegma." giggles

Last edited:
Reactions: ludobico

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The Twist 0.33 beta was released 8 Jul.
Now we have 4 Sep means 2 Months already between 0.33 - 034
Then there were two more releases after Beta 1 - Beta 2 and Final. The earliest that 0.33 Final appeared in the thread that I can find was the 15th of July, prior to the OP being updated on the 17th with a link and thread title changed to reflect that.
Btw, you're still four days short in your "2 Months" statement. Two months from the 8th of July is the 8th of September.

As was previously mentioned...

Not two months, and there's been plenty of updates about progress, including the all the time KST was unable to work on 0.34 due to illness, and I'm sure there was his yearly week off of working on it too.

Try to pay attention to information made available in the thread more often, then you won't be making silly erroneous statements.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes