wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I fell quite stupid, but is it possible to savei n this game? Where?

Edit: Ok I have the bottle of whisky and now? i can't use it anywhere

Thanks

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
How do you get money for spy camera?

K I figured it out gotta go in moms room at night and steal from her purse.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
good game, can't wait till it's fleshed out a bit more.
grind till she's about 80 then go a bit further while she's sun bathing. That opens up more options in other area's, got her to 300 and never did get to play with her bare tits on couch though. You massage her, play with her tits over the top, have a make out session, pull her top down, then she gets self-conscious and says you should stop, So if I missed something, let me know. Can you do anything besides sell the panties to the friend?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I sold the friend the video, too. I bought the camera, installed it, and waited 2 days then checked it. Got the footage and sold it to him. I still have the original footage to watch anytime I want by going to my computer and using the usb. :D

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
good game, can't wait till it's fleshed out a bit more.

grind till she's about 80 then go a bit further while she's sun bathing. That opens up more options in other area's, got her to 300 and never did get to play with her bare tits on couch though. You massage her, play with her tits over the top, have a make out session, pull her top down, then she gets self-conscious and says you should stop, So if I missed something, let me know. Can you do anything besides sell the panties to the friend?
It's actually a glitch.

If you play with the mothers tits on the couch and pull her top down she has a slight RNG chance of appearing on the couch AGAIN for you to play with her tits again, this time she has no shirt on and her tits are bare but when you pull her top down again it somehow covers her tits (hence why I think it's a glitch).

Pretty sure that's all the content in the game though. The game has pretty great potential.

For anyone wondering about "playing with the mothers ass", nothing happens anyway. Once you start rubbing her ass you get stuck in an infinite loop and you have to use the option button to travel to another location to get out of it.

On a side note, does anyone know how to trigger this scene with the sister where you meet her in the hallway? -

I cannot seem to do it.

Reactions: Liftfork

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's actually a glitch.

If you play with the mothers tits on the couch and pull her top down she has a slight RNG chance of appearing on the couch AGAIN for you to play with her tits again, this time she has no shirt on and her tits are bare but when you pull her top down again it somehow covers her tits (hence why I think it's a glitch).

Pretty sure that's all the content in the game though. The game has pretty great potential.

For anyone wondering about "playing with the mothers ass", nothing happens anyway. Once you start rubbing her ass you get stuck in an infinite loop and you have to use the option button to travel to another location to get out of it.

On a side note, does anyone know how to trigger this scene with the sister where you meet her in the hallway? -

I cannot seem to do it.
I came across the sister thing where she's looking at the phone walking down the hallway during the introduction when I started a new game.

Reactions: wewlad

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
I can't even get the first event to trigger, all I have is the fight and then none of the girls want to talk to me about the dad.

Edit:nvm I'm dumb, found the whiskey.
Ive found the whiskey, but i dunno what to do with it. Help a fella out?

Nov 23, 2016
How much content?

So far I have found:

1. massage mothers feet in swimming pool
2. Get caught jerking off at night
3. Face in mothers ass when she's having a nap
4. Kiss mother while she's drunk (and play with tits)
5. Massage mothers back on couch and play with her bare tits
6. Film mother in the shower (only 1 video)
7. Steal panties in bathroom
8. Give Sister lemonade
9. Feel Sisters boobs
10. Rub mothers ass in kitchen

That's all i've found
How i steal the panties????

Reactions: Poch212
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes