ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Apparently you care less about who you're responding to... I'm not the one who was trolling.
Or you just misunderstood what i could care less about. I don't care about Billy getting a free ride which is what you labeled billy haters as.

I get that you aren't trolling but felt it was reasonable to state another reason why someone might not like Bobby.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Mate, there is a whole world of difference between trolling and having a bit of a laugh at the same old questions that get asked over and over. But if you don't see it that way then I'm sorry.
:cool:
There's having a laugh, and there's what you were doing... You admit to trying to get a rise out of the people who hate Billy. That's trolling.

I get that you aren't trolling but felt it was reasonable to state another reason why someone might not like Bobby.
I don't like him either. I don't hate him, but I don't like him.
I just don't want someone trolling the anti-Billy folks and causing a bout of "REEEEEEEEEE! NO MOAR BILLEH! NO MORE NTR!" that happened before.
Like I said before, those people are bizarrely jealous of him getting to do anything sexual with any woman.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
There's having a laugh, and there's what you were doing... You admit to trying to get a rise out of the people who hate Billy. That's trolling.
Lol, so are you trolling me now lol? Anyway, I don't know who you think you are mate but please don't tell me what my intentions are or aren't... you don't know me and you have absolutely no insight in to how I think. I know that I wasn't trolling and that's that. My only 'crime' is forgetting that, unfortunately, the world has lost it's sense of fun and humour.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
327. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Click on the PC and on "Launch browser". Click on the "Fetish Outfits" store.
Buy the "Basketball uniform".
328. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room.
329. When Kira is not there, click on the locker door on the left side.
330. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a message from Adrianna.
331. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a picture from Adrianna.

I finished all photo shoots. Text to Adrianna and buy uniform. Adrianna is 175 pt. I checked the locker door close and open but i cant receive message from Adrianna.

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
lol still new at writing stuff in theses games when i have seen that it was 0.32 final i thought the game was done. so it is not done huh?
great game actually iam really enjoying it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Unity does not run on Android, since game is on Unity engine you can forget it on android.
Unity does run on Android.
The game would just need to undergo some rebuilding for conversion to an Android version, which would be best done after everything's finished.

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
İ think it's time to some progress for main story. Every other thing is perfect but i'm sure we all want to know what's gonna happen right?. And it's like 3 years of developing.

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
If you're referring to Jason and his biological parents, we've had plenty of progress on that in the past few updates. More than since Kelly was introduced.
I'm not playing since 0.30 just readed from walkthrough. Can you write what's exactly happened(below spoiler button ofc) thx.

Reactions: Smt66
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes