m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
can anybody tell me how mc can keep his latex suit on when he wakes in the night and goes to janice's room and its latex only i am lost as to how he keeps it on (or have i missed something on the way?)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can anybody tell me how mc can keep his latex suit on when he wakes in the night and goes to janice's room and its latex only i am lost as to how he keeps it on (or have i missed something on the way?)
If what I'm thinking is what's happening, you're using a different colour other than white. unfortunately there's a bug that Kst can't seem to fix if you're wearing anything other than white.

Try the white latex when you wake up and see if the same thing happens.

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
i have a problem, i can't find Janice in the living room to help her. I was able to help her with the dishes 4 times, but never saw her in the living room in almost 50 days. Someone can help me, please?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have a problem, i can't find Janice in the living room to help her. I was able to help her with the dishes 4 times, but never saw her in the living room in almost 50 days. Someone can help me, please?
It’s not necessary to help her in the living room, you can help her either in the kitchen OR the living room

Reactions: Devotion

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
When will a pregnant addon will happen I hope soon like the hair addon would like armpit hair and unshaped hair with full hair but still this game is great

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing v0.32, step 471 about Danielle's webcam show with Jason:
"When you have 85+ energy, the show is longer."

What does it mean by 85+? 86 or more? But the max energy at this moment is 85 only. I searched the answer and found someone has increased to 95 energy. But he said it was a bug and fixed now.
Then how to increase the max energy over 85 in this version? I got only 85/85, so I don't know whether the show is longer or not.
Please help and thanks.
Sorry for bad english.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Playing v0.32, step 471 about Danielle's webcam show with Jason:
"When you have 85+ energy, the show is longer."

What does it mean by 85+? 86 or more? But the max energy at this moment is 85 only. I searched the answer and found someone has increased to 95 energy. But he said it was a bug and fixed now.
Then how to increase the max energy over 85 in this version? I got only 85/85, so I don't know whether the show is longer or not.
Please help and thanks.
Sorry for bad english.
Energy Max is 85, there are no more animation after that.

Writer of the walkthrough added the + because of the bugs that would happen.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes