Nov 18, 2017
Hello there any 1 know
how to stop game crashed no matters what version I played its crashed i played 32 final & 33 beta 1 the game keep crashing if I played save or new game still crashing need help here please :sleep: :eek: :mad: :) :LOL: :giggle:

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok im getting pissed off i get error cods at random tell me if there's a fix please

it happens after i go back to billy's house and try to sneak back in i get error code every time

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
These are more some story line issues:
It doesn't make any sense that Janice still becomes enraged at the beach when Jason just massages Danielle's shoulders after they both reconciled already. It would make much more sense if she simply joins them and they have some fun together.
Maybe they can even move to the remote part of the beach together.

It also doesn't make any sense that Steve's car still stands at 17:00 at the school after Rebecca kicked him out of her house.
The same applies to the night scene. Neither does Jason now need to still sneak in nor should she send him home afterwards because Steve might return.

Reactions: Xegrid

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Hello. Help me please. In passing on paragraph 624, "to take her out" gives an error and the game crashes.
Swears on the folder "Crashes"

Nov 18, 2017
stop notifications
control panel
and stop windows security

Hello there yes im facing the same problem with the game no matter which version or save or new game played its crashed all way need some help here
Im using win 7 I5 processor with 4 gb ram 1gb nvidia graphics card but the card is old any thing for help

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hello there yes im facing the same problem with the game no matter which version or save or new game played its crashed all way need some help here
Im using win 7 I5 processor with 4 gb ram 1gb nvidia graphics card but the card is old any thing for help
Stopping Windows Security or AV software usually never is a good idea except for testing purposes.
Keep your system as much up to date as possible, especially Windows Updates and related hardware drivers like graphics.
Quite often when I encountered similar issues they were "fixed" after updating my hardware drivers and also sometimes Windows itself.
Even if your graphic card is quite old there might exist quite up to date drivers for it.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
About 0.33 Beta 2:
One scene that makes absolutely no sense at all is Billy looking at night for Janice sunbathing when Jason takes his Mom Rachel to the remote part of the beach.
The author should really come up with a better idea for Billy to appear at the pier.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hey everyone, here is the download link for the 0.33Beta2 version (+ walkthrough) for those that want to play with less bugs, it's usually the version I start playing myself since it gets rid of the most game-breaking once. You could still wait for the Final version but I had no problems with this one.

Also, to those that provide links for the newest versions remember to contact a active mod so they can update this thread since Muff Diver isn't active anymore. muttdoggy , could you update the OP post with the newest version by linking this?

0.33Beta2 Link:

Hudan D.

Aug 21, 2018
i miss adrianna's event come to jason home at night, and every night i wait for it but it won't appear, and there is not text adrianna again in jason room, please help me fix this

Reactions: DubDub
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes