N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
how do you save the game???
if you dont play with an aspect ration with 16:9 you cant hence its bugged but there is an auto save and usually you can save when you press the off button on the upper right corner which then opens a menu it containts : "quit" "save and quit" "and cancel (or so)"

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
If you've done all the requirements, then it happens automatically.
You go to the living room on the day he's leaving, and Janice takes Jason to her bedroom.
Cue the anal, the vaginal, Julia, and the fistings... Yes, multiple fistings.
Ugh, that's really a quite stupid trigger! A whole week without having Sex with Janice despite the fact that you also have to go through the other stuff related to John. :((n)
Triggering that after Step 360 and/or Step 363 would have made way more sense.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ugh, that's really a quite stupid trigger! A whole week without having Sex with Janice
Is literally pressing your left mouse button six times at the start of the next day... Skip Day is a handy button that's helped eliminate much of the grind associated with specific days.

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
im up to this step of the walkthrough,

Jason gets a message about the new sexy premium quality lingerie. Click on the PC and on "Launch browser".
Go to the "Veronica's Secret" store and buy the "Veronica's lingerie" for $500

But for somereason i do not get the message and its not in the store? did i miss something out?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Is literally pressing your left mouse button six times at the start of the next day... Skip Day is a handy button that's helped eliminate much of the grind associated with specific days.
Thanks,
I did that. However, for some reason I'm still stuck at Kira simply not asking the day after this to get the test.
What are the triggers for that?
I'm far beyond that at everything else (so far as it isn't related to Kira), just this doesn't get triggered...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks,
I did that. However, for some reason I'm still stuck at Kira simply not asking the day after this to get the test.
What I replied, was specifically to do with what was quoted,

What are the triggers for that?
I'm far beyond that at everything else (so far as it isn't related to Kira), just this doesn't get triggered...
Follow the walkthrough.
I'd advise using the link in Anon4321's link, as he's made an updated walkthrough that's got additions that were omitted from the most recent one for 0.32.

Reactions: Anon4321

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Hi, I got a problem.

It's that goddammit Freaking Billy. to get plier for Daniella, He asked the Shella Nightmare Poster or a Picture of Mom. But I cannot get the post from online. There is no "Search for the poster" option for my PC. It like it has to go Mom picture route. Why is that?

Is there any way to avoid the "share Mom" option in the future?

Thanks, everyone.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I got a problem.

It's that goddammit Freaking Billy. to get plier for Daniella, He asked the Shella Nightmare Poster or a Picture of Mom. But I cannot get the post from online. There is no "Search for the poster" option for my PC. It like it has to go Mom picture route. Why is that?

Is there any way to avoid the "share Mom" option in the future?

Thanks, everyone.
Looks like you might have hit a bug, or something didn't trigger

If you follow my link in my signature you'll find some useful things.
Especially if you want to avoid anything Billy or John related

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Looks like you might have hit a bug, or something didn't trigger

If you follow my link in my signature you'll find some useful things.
Especially if you want to avoid anything Billy or John related

thanks. I think it may because I do cosplay photoshoot first. So I don't have that option...Anyway, It is a bug. I don't want to start the game all over again...

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes