Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Dude how to get mom panties ? I still not get it even day 60 ,is it related to relation score? cause mind already 235
That doesn't sound right, by any chance did you use the cheat mod, artificially increasing Janices/Mom's points because that would cause it not to be able to get it.

also to get the panties you need to have successfully done this
9. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer" and "Happy to!". Repeat this to increase Janice's score.
When her score reaches 35, continue the scene by clicking on "move her leg". Jason says: "Wow...nice view". Click on "leave her be" to end the scene.
Another option is in the bedroom when Janice is taking a nap (between 20:00 and 22:00). Click on "Get on the bed".
There is a 50 % chance Janice catches Jason touching her ass. Repeat this until Jason says: "Wow! She really does have the best ass in the world!".

and then you can go to room with the hot tub, the bathroom, look left and down and you should see them.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Excellent game.
Im on version 0.34 and used the hallway editor to revisit Billys path because i had never even bothered with it.
But i cant seem to re do the night time date with Billy's Mom. I cant even slip Janice the sleeping pills anymore (candles, wine, pills are all in my inventory), cant even sneak to Billys house.
Any tips or suggestions?
Only thing that comes to mind is when you reset Billy's path, you also reset a few other things, since Billy's path is tied to the date with Rachel. unfortunately I don't know what you might be able to do to remedy it.

Xavess

Apr 22, 2019
Hello, guys,
I have the following problem, I'm following the instructions. At point 327 I can't get any further.
"Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Click on the PC and on "Launch browser". Click on the "Fetish Outfits" store.
Buy the "Basketball uniform"."

"Suggest something else" don´t trigger, and yes I made the previous step^^

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
Hey guys. can someone share a savegame where Kira appears in the Park? I played from the V.33 100% Save but it dosnt trigger. I tried for 30 days but nothing happens. I also can not repeat the Shower Sex scene so i think the save i played from is broken.

Please help. Im out of ideas.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Beginning with the last maybe four updates, I've noticed a significant slowdown in the way the game loads and transitions locations. Like to the point where the .34 update took me the better part of two hours to play, to get perhaps what 15 minutes of content? It's really frustrating. Part of me understands that I haven't updated my hardware in six or seven years, but part of me also wonders how much of this is lack of coding proficiency by KsT. I don't want to jump on the gripe bandwagon or anything; I understand that most of the people making the games available on this site are just dedicated and maybe even self-taught amateurs. But the game is, sadly, approaching unplayable status.
I thought it was me but the game gets slower indeed.

Dragonate

Nov 18, 2016
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
651. At 22:00 go to the Michelle's house and "Sneak to the backyard". Michelle will be having sex with Steve and she will notice Jason.
652. Go the beach and catch Michelle there. Make sure you have a suncream. Jason will give suncream and leave.

i have done verything but still i can't give the suncreame and at 22:00 Michelle don't notice Jason

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
will there be content for the step Dad if you let him stay
Nope, I believe that KsT has decided to do away with any plans to add content the step dad.

Only thing there is, is you catching him sneaking into Julia's room and oogling her, then scarpering.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Nope, I believe that KsT has decided to do away with any plans to add content the step dad.

Only thing there is, is you catching him sneaking into Julia's room and oogling her, then scarpering.
That's a shame, a challenger is always fun since all you do is farm relationship points by clicking through the same scene half a dozen times.

Reactions: MrJ
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes