Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, and Jason's real mother is...
Theresa May.
That's why she was such a terrible Prime Minister... She's aching for some Jason!

I'm not playing since 0.30 just readed from walkthrough. Can you write what's exactly happened(below spoiler button ofc) thx.
Pretty sure you can see for yourself if you read the walkthrough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i know this one but this is not progress its just little tillte steps :D.
That's what progress is... If you're unhappy with it, go tell KST.

Personally I'm fine with the rate of progress in regards to getting information about Jason's parents, since they're basically irrelevant to everything else. As it stands, the titular twist is that both he and his sister are adopted, and not biologically related to each other or their parents.

I still find it funny that Danielle has had next-to-no problem getting sexual with her nephew, regardless of him being biologically related. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DidierDrogba

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Following the walkthrough I don't ever see Michelle using toys and so I cannot do anal training on Michelle, there is some tricks I don't know ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Following the walkthrough I don't ever see Michelle using toys and so I cannot do anal training on Michelle, there is some tricks I don't know ?
There's a missing part in the beta walkthrough

Make sure to knock on Michelle's door 2-3 times after placing Julia pantie's in the car until she has 15 points

You can grab a more upto date one from the link in my signature

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Android version? :(
I wish people would stop asking for an android version, as currently there are no plans for one, plus the game would need to be heavily optimised to work on an android device as it still needs a dedicated graphics card to work properly.

The only time I can see an android version to be likely to appear, is once the game is completed and KsT has the time to do the necessary optimisation to make it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: meepo125

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
This game is damn good, although models faces could be a bit better and i wish i could change the MCs name.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes