rssf

Sep 27, 2017
The Twist is that Jason and Julia are adopted, and not even biologically related to each other, let alone their parents.

He can, as that's something that's being worked toward.

As good as it used to be?
When did it stop being as good for you?
Mc was adopted which was told at beginning of the game.
in my opinion, It's a story background not twist.
and don't take it wrong,my point is this game is always good ,wish the Dev can make a happy ending for the game.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I have a problem with danielle, from the beginning I checked that she had tattoos and piercings, but she appears without tattoos, I am already in the part that there is to do a casting with Kelly in the studio

Doubleplayer124145

May 3, 2019
I need someone's help please, when I play in the middle of the game and go to another room the game screen goes black and nothing else happens and I have to restart (It happens more when it is time to do something with the mother)

I play in window mode

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is a way to improve loading times ? the game run smooth but the loading times are killing me
If you're already running from an SSD, then no, not really.

The game's designed in such a way, that it's trying to load everything that can be in a single location, all at once, and then hiding the rest that isn't finally selected to appear.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need someone's help please, when I play in the middle of the game and go to another room the game screen goes black and nothing else happens and I have to restart (It happens more when it is time to do something with the mother)

I play in window mode
There is a way to improve loading times ? the game run smooth but the loading times are killing me
Try reducing the graphics quality and see of the fixes it.

11-HOW TO CHANGE THE SCREEN RESOLUTION
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with danielle, from the beginning I checked that she had tattoos and piercings, but she appears without tattoos, I am already in the part that there is to do a casting with Kelly in the studio
Try these two

The cheat menu in the hallway, press C+H
or
Go to her home and change her tattoos

Reactions: inyourface

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
3 weeks kira told me come next day too early ??? why ??
We need more than that to help.
What are you trying to do, were are you in the walkthrough, if you're following it.
but I suspect you're talking about the photoshoot.
Don't only talk to Kira, talk to Adrianna and Julia as well.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
We need more than that to help.
What are you trying to do, were are you in the walkthrough, if you're following it.
but I suspect you're talking about the photoshoot.
Don't only talk to Kira, talk to Adrianna and Julia as well.
no bro math test i get math to here she told me after two days come back to give u new task but after 3 weeks when i go to here she told me the same every day . to early come cack next day

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
no bro math test i get math to here she told me after two days come back to give u new task but after 3 weeks when i go to here she told me the same every day . to early come cack next day
What's her relationship points? at this stage she should only be 10 points

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes