Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
damn i just want to play a game, it seems theres so much shit to do, i just want an avoidable ntr and incest

Oct 7, 2017
God I'd pay money for someone to implement a proper ingame walkthrough. The text walkthrough seems to have been made version by version and keeps referencing things that aren't even there anymore (at least in my game) as well as jumping around the character progression wildly.
Which, of course, wouldn't be a problem if the dev hadn't made this game impossible to complete without a walkthrough that you follow word for word, lest you want your save to be softlocked. Sad to be honest, because the scenes themselves are really good.

Reactions: kasumi02

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
wish they implement a walkthrough in game, this is so hard!, also a lil bit of rework with their faces? the sister looks like 30+, or sum, kinda feels off with their faces

Reactions: monfernoss

Red_Herb

Formerly 'DarkBerg'
Sep 5, 2023
Are you guys using the latest walkthrough? I had no problem whatsoever following it, I find it to be pretty straightforward.

I suggest using notepad ++ and deleting lines as you go through. Keep in mind that the walkthrough is version based, so you might need to go ahead of it to keep unlocking stuff then going back to previous line. Using notepad++ you can add breakpoint (vscode style) in the left margin to serve as bookmarks so you can go back to them when it's time (mostly stuff that are timed by days).

If you don't want to bother and the walkthrough tell you to wait X days for example, just skip days. There's no time limit at my knowledge. Also if it becomes to much of an hassle, use the cheat mod provided in the first page. Or you can use the in-game one which you need to activate with a shortcut in the hallway between yours and sister's room.

Red_Herb

Formerly 'DarkBerg'
Sep 5, 2023
There is tag mentioned NTR but in spoilers there is no NTR tag, is it future or this game contains ntr?
Most are avoidable but some are not. The game won't be updated anymore (it is completed), the devs are working on a new game which features characters from The Twist.

Feb 16, 2018
How do I trigger this line:

104. Make sure Emma's score is 160 or higher. Go to Emma's house until 19:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard".
There is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Jason hears a noise coming from the house. Click on "Check the noise". Watch Emma masturbating. Click on "Come inside"

Emma's score is 165. The choice "Come inside" won't appear, MC always leave!!!!

Red_Herb

Formerly 'DarkBerg'
Sep 5, 2023
How do I trigger this line:

104. Make sure Emma's score is 160 or higher. Go to Emma's house until 19:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard".
There is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Jason hears a noise coming from the house. Click on "Check the noise". Watch Emma masturbating. Click on "Come inside"

Emma's score is 165. The choice "Come inside" won't appear, MC always leave!!!!
Happened to me too.

Don't know how I triggered that scene but if you find yourself trying over and over, then, just focus on something else and check back once in a while.

Nothing is broken even though it can look like it at times.

Red_Herb

Formerly 'DarkBerg'
Sep 5, 2023
Does the hint system work can I play it without watching the notepad walkthrough?
IMO No. Their new game is a big step up from the Twist in this category.

I found that The Twist had too many obscured triggers to be fully enjoyed. Can you finish it without the walkthrough? Yes, but I think that it will quickly become a burden at some point and that you might quit the game out of frustration.

But nothing stop you from taking a look at the walkthrough when you're stuck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe
Oct 7, 2017
Are you guys using the latest walkthrough? I had no problem whatsoever following it, I find it to be pretty straightforward.

I suggest using notepad ++ and deleting lines as you go through. Keep in mind that the walkthrough is version based, so you might need to go ahead of it to keep unlocking stuff then going back to previous line. Using notepad++ you can add breakpoint (vscode style) in the left margin to serve as bookmarks so you can go back to them when it's time (mostly stuff that are timed by days).

If you don't want to bother and the walkthrough tell you to wait X days for example, just skip days. There's no time limit at my knowledge. Also if it becomes to much of an hassle, use the cheat mod provided in the first page. Or you can use the in-game one which you need to activate with a shortcut in the hallway between yours and sister's room.
That's the exact problem for me, that it's based on versions rather than the actual progression so I kept spoiling more and more future scenes in the search for the right place where I need to progress right now.
All in all it's just tedious and ruined the experience for me.

Red_Herb

Formerly 'DarkBerg'
Sep 5, 2023
That's the exact problem for me, that it's based on versions rather than the actual progression so I kept spoiling more and more future scenes in the search for the right place where I need to progress right now.
All in all it's just tedious and ruined the experience for me.

Yes, the way the walkthrough is written is very explicit, instead of just giving you hints and directions, it tells you everything that is going to happen down to the lines. As for me, it took me four playthroughs to finish the game (restarted or lost my saves) but the plot for me was just an excuse for the lewd. But I understand that by using the walkthrough, it can ruin the pleasure of discovery and what comes next.

What you might do to minimize this, is to play the game in versions order. Just do everything the walkthrough tell you for each version, then delete that block line and go on. Like I said you won't be penalized for skipping 3, 5, 7, 10, hell 20 days if you have to. But at the same time, you might stumble upon some scenes that are not currently in the version you are following so I don't think there's a proper way to avoid spoilers unless like you said above, someone mod an in-game walkthrough (which will likely never happen, I don't have the skills to do that but I would if I had them). I understand your frustration, we all consume our games in a way that we see fit.

May I suggest you to try their current game, Seaside Mystery? It's a different story in a very similar setting but with a lot of improvements and the hint system work in a way where you won't ever need to follow a walkthrough (at least, I can affirm that for the current version). Some girls from The Twist as well as new ones are in the game, you might miss on some references but that is not really revelant. As a fan of The Twist, I can't wait for the game to be fully released.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
damn i just want to play a game, it seems theres so much shit to do, i just want an avoidable ntr and incest
This game is honestly a complete 100% shit show. You can lock yourself out of way to much content just by playing it. What walk through do exist seem just as hard to understand.

• Sad
Reactions: Meloned
Oct 7, 2017
Yes, the way the walkthrough is written is very explicit, instead of just giving you hints and directions, it tells you everything that is going to happen down to the lines. As for me, it took me four playthroughs to finish the game (restarted or lost my saves) but the plot for me was just an excuse for the lewd. But I understand that by using the walkthrough, it can ruin the pleasure of discovery and what comes next.

What you might do to minimize this, is to play the game in versions order. Just do everything the walkthrough tell you for each version, then delete that block line and go on. Like I said you won't be penalized for skipping 3, 5, 7, 10, hell 20 days if you have to. But at the same time, you might stumble upon some scenes that are not currently in the version you are following so I don't think there's a proper way to avoid spoilers unless like you said above, someone mod an in-game walkthrough (which will likely never happen, I don't have the skills to do that but I would if I had them). I understand your frustration, we all consume our games in a way that we see fit.

May I suggest you to try their current game, Seaside Mystery? It's a different story in a very similar setting but with a lot of improvements and the hint system work in a way where you won't ever need to follow a walkthrough (at least, I can affirm that for the current version). Some girls from The Twist as well as new ones are in the game, you might miss on some references but that is not really revelant. As a fan of The Twist, I can't wait for the game to be fully released.
Well yes, but not every Version was made for the end of the progression of the previous one. So the story, the only reason why I always come back to it and give it another try, is all over the place. And no, no in-game walk-through would be needed to give a walk-through based on progress instead of versions. It'd just be someone actually playing through it and re-arranging the existing walk-through to the order in which you're actually able to do things as far as I can tell.

Red_Herb

Formerly 'DarkBerg'
Sep 5, 2023
Well after 4 playthroughs I'm kind of lazy to do that tbh. And to add to that, I don't know if I'll be able to write something decent as I am not fluent in english nor if there's still a interest for a lot players (there might be a silent majority though).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes