Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Ok after 4 days of playing i feel like i'm missing some...... , can someone please tell me about all of Janice sex scenes except those with Jason / Billy and one with the red hoodie guy , thank you .

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok after 4 days of playing i feel like i'm missing some...... , can someone please tell me about all of Janice sex scenes except those with Jason / Billy and one with the red hoodie guy , thank you .
I would recommend grabbing the walkthrough, that will have all the Janice sex scene.

You can also grab the 0.39 save I just uploaded as it will have access to about 90-95% of all sex scenes, there are around 5-10% of sex scenes that are not repeatable.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama

HyperTsunaz

Aug 21, 2017
I can't seem to get Julia to appear in Jason's room looking at the pc. I thought it was my save, so I downloaded the completed 38.0 but same thing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to get Julia to appear in Jason's room looking at the pc. I thought it was my save, so I downloaded the completed 38.0 but same thing.
It's not the saves, it's a scene you have to replay, 775 actually tells you what you need to do.
Speak to Julia in her bedroom, ask if she's going out with Kira again
After 2 night you should be able to replay the dream of Julia and Kira scene.
Now head to Jason's bedroom

and before you ask, why I don't redo my 0.38s save to include, think of it as a test to see people really read the walkthrough and not just skim it.

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, publicación: 3775642, miembro: 81708"]
Lo hiciste en el orden incorrecto, primero debes pedirle ayuda y luego hacer la fiesta de disfraces de superhéroe.

Puede tomar mi "completa 0.38" Guardar del enlace en la firma y comenzar 0.39 nuevamente
[/CITAR]
thank you

KOTika

Aug 26, 2017
Hi, folks. Are there people here with a heightened sense of attention? I want to make my own version of the Twist in Sims 4 and I need the last names of all the characters. Were they indicated in the game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, folks. Are there people here with a heightened sense of attention? I want to make my own version of the Twist in Sims 4 and I need the last names of all the characters. Were they indicated in the game?
Non of the characters have last names

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Jason called Rebecca Mrs. Grant and Billy's mother Mrs. Clemens. That's why I asked my question, perhaps other last names were also mentioned in the dialogues.
Ah, I normally don't pay attention to the dialogue much
Then Emma might also have a last name

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Jason called Rebecca Mrs. Grant and Billy's mother Mrs. Clemens. That's why I asked my question, perhaps other last names were also mentioned in the dialogues.
Just make the others up for now. It'll be your Sims4 mod after all, so you might as well try some degree of originality ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I take it this game still has no hint system and is still buggy?
No, there is a hint system, I just don't find it that reliable and just prefer to use the walkthrough
as for being buggy, yeah, I would say so. But they'll usually fixed by the final version of the update.

hawee90mhawe

Jul 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "Anon4321، post: 3782796، member: 81708"]
لا ، يوجد نظام تلميح ، فأنا لا أجده موثوقًا به ويفضل فقط استخدام الإرشادات
بالنسبة لكونك عربات التي تجرها الدواب ، نعم ، أود أن أقول ذلك.
[/اقتبس]gooood

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes