Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, congratulations on this game. Can not come back to the pharmacy at night this and noraml or is it a bug?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok so I do not understand I have already returned to an old sav and the impossible to return. I will continue to seek thanks for your help.
If you can send me your save, I can take a look
or
You can try one of my saves first (link in the signature)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok here is my question. What is the first points made with Kira and on what day?
Except for weekends, the day doesn't matter and it would be Section 0.20 - Step 326-333 of the walkthrough

Last edited:

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
How do you trigger Emma start exercising with janice? I've followed the walkthrough but it never happens

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do you trigger Emma start exercising with janice? I've followed the walkthrough but it never happens
Have Janice and Emma met outside Jason's house yet.
and they only exercise together on Tuesdays

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2017
While yes it would be cool to see them all naked
I wouldn't recommend using a mod, as the model for each character isn't there for them to be naked all the time, for now you can have Janice naked through playing the game, you just have to build up to it by making her wear skimpier and skimpier clothing and there are plans for Julia to be naked in future updates, but for now you can have her wear only a corset, and like Janice you just have to make her wear skimpier and skimpier clothing.
Hi Anon, quick question. I used the save file for 0.27 from the link in your signature and I can't seem to make Janice naked in the house. Am I missing something? Have checked the walkthrough and I haven't got any clue (I used the rough path with john gone and no billy) Is it until panties only?

Was answered already :D

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Hi Anon, quick question. I used the save file for 0.27 from the link in your signature and I can't seem to make Janice naked in the house. Am I missing something? Have checked the walkthrough and I haven't got any clue (I used the rough path with john gone and no billy) Is it until panties only?
Not sure but I think it might be related to what your score is with Janice. I think you need to get to certain score level before you can have her go around naked in the house.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes