Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Have Janice and Emma met outside Jason's house yet.
and they only exercise together on Tuesdays
No they haven't met yet but I can't seem to get the meeting to trigger , it's past day 100 and there stats are the right level but they never meet

D

Deleted member 321684

I am stuck with Kiras room, I can plant the spy cam - I already did the two super hero scene for 500 and 1000 $. But I still need to put that iron on the dress. I can see the Iron and the dress, but cant click any. As well I need to ask Michelle to teach Daniel for the extra size dildo. But I only get the two options: Go to Kiras room, or go home. Cant find a solution in the walkthrough as well. Anyone else got stuck there? Its anoying as fuck to wait for Michelle calls and keep beeing stuck there.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am stuck with Kiras room, I can plant the spy cam - I already did the two super hero scene for 500 and 1000 $. But I still need to put that iron on the dress. I can see the Iron and the dress, but cant click any. As well I need to ask Michelle to teach Daniel for the extra size dildo. But I only get the two options: Go to Kiras room, or go home. Cant find a solution in the walkthrough as well. Anyone else got stuck there? Its anoying as fuck to wait for Michelle calls and keep beeing stuck there.
Just to make sure this is how it should have gone to burn the dress
I've tried it and it works

718. Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in"
719. Go to the pharmacy shop, Talk to Kelly and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".
720. Go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor, talk to her and "Offer her a job at the pharmacy store"
721. Go to Michelle's house. you should see Kira is wearing a fancy dress and seems to have an argument with Michelle.
722. Go Michelle's house between 17:00 and 19:00. Jason should meets Kira wearing the fancy dress. Click on "Approach her".
723. Go home and to Jason's room. wait for Michelle to text you.
724. Go to Michelle's house at 20:00, same day, click on "Sneak to the backyard", after sex, click on "Look for Kira's room".
725. When Jason enters Kira's room. Click on the iron. Jason turns the iron on and puts it on her dress to burn it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just tested it and it looks like you've hit a major bug in the game.
From I can figure
as long as you don't do the very first superhero scene, you can click on the iron, but after it's not possible.
I've reported this, hopefully it will be fixed in the next update.

My recommendation, grab my "Completes 0.36" and restart from 0.37 and do not dream of Julia and Kira until you've done everything else.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
TO ALL
MAJOR BUG FOUND

It looks like there's a major bug with the Superhero Quest, I recommend leaving it for last, even if you trigger the scene with Julia using Jason's PC. because I've recently discovered, if you do the very Superhero sex scene, it will block certain vital options at Michelle's house.
Like, not being able to click on the iron to burn Kira's dress, and it could also possible stop from asking Michelle for help to get the file from the hospital.

Last edited:

NaxusNL

Oct 20, 2018
I can't get the "There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits" event to trigger
I've been to Janice's room 20 days in a row now

can anyone help?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't get the "There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits" event to trigger
I've been to Janice's room 20 days in a row now

can anyone help?
As it says did you do steps 239 to 244 and steps 283 to 291 completely
and that John is not at home, as it would be indicated by his picture on the top left

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
At what point do you see Janice with her hair down, I'm already quite a way in to the game and can change all her outfits but her hair is always up

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes