Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is beta1 safe for play? Or should i wait for final?
There is a bug at the school when doing the Homework quest with rebecca

But it should be ok to play
if you hit the issue, close the game and load up the autosave to continue, might need to do it a few time

Personally
I would recommend waiting for 0.44 B Final NOT 0.44Final to get its Crack

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogmeat

syxxninetails

Jul 22, 2017
I had the same problem on Linux. Not sure what did the trick, because moving the camera with the keyboard didn't work. I think I had to use the trackpad on my laptop (press and move my finger) to change camera position.
Hey thanks for that idea, I gave that a go and it made no difference :(
Just going to have to wait till my Windows laptop arrives.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Don't ping Muff Diver unless you are awesome like me...

And dumdum... the crack noted in OP is cosponsoring to the game noted in the OP...

We know not to update this shit until we get a crack..

View attachment 1187302
Will do
and Yes it is, but I was pointing out that it's labeled for 0.44Final not Beta1, because some might begin to think that it's for 0.44Final
Screenshot 2021-05-09 222340.png

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
i'm getting stuck on screen everytime "after the class" event with rebecca, line 821 walkthrough, i get stuck in the school corridor, and only once i could get out because kira appeared in corridor so i could her options, otherwise, i can't progress even press anything and leave.
appreciate any help in advance.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i'm getting stuck on screen everytime "after the class" event with rebecca, line 821 walkthrough, i get stuck in the school corridor, and only once i could get out because kira appeared in corridor so i could her options, otherwise, i can't progress even press anything and leave.
appreciate any help in advance.
Right now, until there's a crack for 0.44 B Final
The only way to fix this is to do the following

-Force Close the game
-Load Up the Auto Save

It will carry on from there.
But you'll need to do this each time you get the "After Class..." scene

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Soo... i can't get
"894. Go to the Jason's room, you will receive message from Adrianna about the new movie. (requirements: a) superhero roleplay event in the Kira's room with Michelle and Julia. b) Danielle's camshow with Rachel."

To trigger. I have done _everything_ up to this point (i'm kinda obsessive about that). Any advice on how to edge out the trigger for this? talk with Adrianna? something?

Reactions: Paradox101

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Hello guys,
Here is the crack for 0.44 B Final version.

Again, it unlocks the ability to save/load your game. But I'm not a coder by training, I just play Minecraft with the code until it works and stops giving me error codes.

For me, it's all good. But I can give no guarantees. I only changed things related to the connect to Patreon settings/module/configuration/method.

I recommend disabling your network when clicking connect to Patreon. I myself use my firewall for that. (not important, but better)

I did a few minutes of testing, and it seems fine to me. I don't think there is a risk of harming your computer, but you can damage your savegames I suppose.

If you like the game, support it by joining Patreon and giving a little something to KST, the game developer.

Many thanks to the individuals who shared their knowledge on how to crack the game. They did all the work, I just adapted it.

Edit:
Didn't notice there is a B in the version.

So, it's 0.44 B final.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Soo... i can't get
"894. Go to the Jason's room, you will receive message from Adrianna about the new movie. (requirements: a) superhero roleplay event in the Kira's room with Michelle and Julia. b) Danielle's camshow with Rachel."

To trigger. I have done _everything_ up to this point (i'm kinda obsessive about that). Any advice on how to edge out the trigger for this? talk with Adrianna? something?
Have you tried repeating those scenes, sometimes you might need to do that, especially with new updates
because the only other solution I can think of, is if you grab my "Completes 0.43" save

also make sure to check the Bug link in my signature

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello guys,
Here is the crack for 0.44 B Final version.

Again, it unlocks the ability to save/load your game. But I'm not a coder by training, I just play Minecraft with the code until it works and stops giving me error codes.

For me, it's all good. But I can give no guarantees. I only changed things related to the connect to Patreon settings/module/configuration/method.

I recommend disabling your network when clicking connect to Patreon. I myself use my firewall for that. (not important, but better)

I did a few minutes of testing, and it seems fine to me. I don't think there is a risk of harming your computer, but you can damage your savegames I suppose.

If you like the game, support it by joining Patreon and giving a little something to KST, the game developer.

Many thanks to the individuals who shared their knowledge on how to crack the game. They did all the work, I just adapted it.

Edit:
Didn't notice there is a B in the version.

So, it's 0.44 B final.
I've tried the crack with 0.44 B Final and as far as I can tell it works.
It connected, played, saved and loaded.

But as always with these things, be vigilant of anything that might crop up that could be caused by the crack.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes