4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So NightGamesX I got a few questions. Will Arab King's daughter be seen again, would love to add her to the harem? Also will Ava and Eve get to join the harem as well they are some of the hottest in the game? Is it actually possible to fix the relationship with MC's ex-wife and get her back?

The WABBIT

May 2, 2020
His SubscribeStar page has a post that states:
2 Days before Public
But, there is no information as to when that post was made. So, it could have been made a year ago. And the page has not been updated since.

I hope that the next update version is going to be released soon.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
His SubscribeStar page has a post that states:

But, there is no information as to when that post was made. So, it could have been made a year ago. And the page has not been updated since.

I hope that the next update version is going to be released soon.
That means if you subscribe to him, you'll get access to the release 2 days earlier than we'll see here. It does not mean the release is happening in 2 days.

Reactions: KiraJames

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
It's been one month since he posted about the wrap-up. What's problem?
I just didn't want to give any more spoilers lol.

I updated but it looks like the person responsible for this thread is gone, so says his nickname.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So NightGamesX I got a few questions. Will Arab King's daughter be seen again, would love to add her to the harem? Also will Ava and Eve get to join the harem as well they are some of the hottest in the game? Is it actually possible to fix the relationship with MC's ex-wife and get her back?
The answer to all of them is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
NightGamesX is it just me or do we need a new game start? because i can´t load my savegame.I become the error with the script could be change in a incompatible way

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Two Sides of Love [v0.2.6.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 303 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 269 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
dont forget to TAG the "latest updates" as sanbox....so there are no misunderstandings

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes