Do you enjoy the mod

• Yes

Votes: 1,933 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters
U

User_17502

This is the DarkWolfMod for the VN game The Tyrant by Saddogames. It is my first modding venture so be nice. This mod currently does not include extra images (yet) but makes major changes to the storyline. This mod is intended to adapt as the game is developed so the mod will change with each iteration of the game.

However due to how the mod works a new game must be started each update as to view all of the content. This means that you cannot use current version saves with this mod or it might cause bugs. Saddog has a habit of adding new stuff into old content. So if you use an old modded save not every interaction will work correctly. (Its a pain in the ass I know. Not really much I can do about it. Trust me, I’ve tried.)

In my mod I try and expand upon all of the character and flesh them out a bit. I want to have the player make major decisions that might affect the rest of the game more than fuck girl or dont fuck girl. Warning: 75 percent of the content is NTR and incest based. Vanilla has a little syntax fixes and slight changes in story. (Keep in mind I can’t render for shit so I am using any images I can get that fit he game.)

NOTICE: This Mod is now defunct. Installing this will result in a game failure due to excessive bugs.

Though I have quit work on the Tyrant, I am creating my own game called .
Thank You for all your support, HN95.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mod will mostly be hard ntr focused cause I like that shit. But ill try and make it enjoyable for everyone else.
Depending on community reaction I might update this mod every full release (v0.10,v0.20,v0.30 etc.)

A decision was made so that I will be updating this mod infrequently from now on. Saddog releases are very uneven at times so I will only update this mod if there is enough for me to actually work with. This normally means full releases but might vary with each update he puts out.

So what do you guys think? Have any suggestions drop it in the discord. I check that shit everyday.

U

User_17502

Title fixed
Thanks wep. I was in a little bit of a hurry.

So for right now there's not a lot to the mod right? It just changes little bits of dialogue?
Right now there is only dialogue changes as well as value changes. No new added images but I tend to use them differently in the mod.

maybe if there are some good fan arts, you could use them, right?
Yeah I would totally be up for including fan art in the mod if someone decides to take the onus upon themselves and do it.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thanks wep. I was in a little bit of a hurry.

Right now there is only dialogue changes as well as value changes. No new added images but I tend to use them differently in the mod.

Yeah I would totally be up for including fan art in the mod if someone decides to take the onus upon themselves and do it.
Their is not as yet much fan art alas, but what their is is very good, although the tattoo images would be a bit confusing since some days they do, some days they dont?. Which leaves jack the Rapists image, teasing yes but he stated before he didnt plan on making anything harder than tease shots?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
In my mod I try and expand upon all of the character and flesh them out a bit. I want to have the player make major decisions that might affect the rest of the game more than fuck girl or dont fuck girl. Warning: 99 percent of the content is NTR and incest based. Vanilla has a little syntax fixes but not much. (Keep in mind I cant render for shit so I am using any images I can get that fit he game.) TLDR at bottom.

In my mind. I like the idea that he is the step-dad more so the mc is not actually his son and can hate him more. It also explains why he is more willing to give up how family to the gang. Bruce isn't a bad man he is just a weak man that is trying to do a job he really isn't capable of. He wants to do right but is scared of what the gang can do to him and is family so he is willing to sacrifice his wife hoping that they will leave everybody else alone.

Your real father is gone? Maybe maybe not. (Really Idk cause doesnt say much about him.)

Mom has little secret and this might be an explanation for her actions.

Denise is a brat that Bruce cant control. She is the only person truly happy with the lifestyle because she can now show off her body without mother being able to scold her too much. Her camwhore business is going well and she enjoys the attention the gang members give her.

Alice is Alice. She is a little kid who is just getting interested in sex and so is very impressionable.

Davide and other antagonists aren't so much evil people as they are assholes. Davide is the head of the gang in this territory so he usually gets his pick of women. It just so turns out that Bruce has a hot wife and is in his gang so Davide has fun with her. But (in my mod) Davide is only small time (3 people in a gang that the cops sent a guy to infiltrate. Yeah too small.) he is the head of his little block but is underneath whole ton of other people. I created another higher gang member who has control of davide. But his boss also might be interested in the mom. So davide doesnt really want to lose the mom so hes trying his best to hide her from him. This makes Davide less than the generic NTR bad guy and more of an actual character. Sure you still want him gone but now you can also see that your actions have consequences and maybe getting rid of Davide is not the best option.

Bullet points:
  • Step-dad is not a bad guy. Hes just a weak cop who got in way to over his head with this undercover operation.
  • Mom loves Bruce a lot (she has to to agree to go undercover with him and live in a shitty house with a shitty life.) Mother says she is sacrificing for the family but it seems that she might be enjoying this situation a little bit too much as well.
  • Denise is unruly and happy with her lifestyle. She has an idea what is going on but doesn't truly understand what Mom is doing. She feels mom is enjoying the attention of the gang even though Mom says she doesn't.
  • Alice is completely oblivious to what is going on in the family. She is pure now but also slowly getting corrupted by her surroundings. Better catch her quick before she falls under someone else's control.
  • Davide is an asshole but he knows he isnt the Tyrant. Hes just a guy with some power and hes using it to enjoy himself while he can. He cares about Mom and the family but still wants to fuck them. Mc reactions decide if hes a fucking bastard or just a dick to you. He might be willing to work with you later on.
This mod will mostly be hard ntr focused cause I like that shit. But ill try and make it enjoyable for everyone else.
Depending on community reaction I might update this mod every full release (v0.10,v0.20,v0.30 etc.)
I'll create a separate thread when the mod is finished and link it in this thread for the first releases.
So what do you guys think? Want the mod or nah? Have any suggestions send me a PM.

So what sections did you mod, i noticd the changed at the 2pm scene and of course the intro?, but havent had time to go through it all yet.

U

User_17502

Their is not as yet much fan art alas, but what their is is very good, although the tattoo images would be a bit confusing since some days they do, some days they dont?. Which leaves jack the Rapists image, teasing yes but he stated before he didnt plan on making anything harder than tease shots?
Jack the Rapists images are really well made it just needs to fit into my storyline for me to include some of them.

So what sections did you mod, i noticd the changed at the 2pm scene and of course the intro?, but havent had time to go through it all yet.
As of right now the files that are modded are
  • Intro
  • Basement
  • Big Sis room
  • Dining room
  • Parents room
There is some corruption levels required to get all the dialogue. Some require medium corruption10+ Some require High corruption 20+. (This is only in the parents room at the moment.)

Ah! This is nice!, thank you :)
Thanks for the encouragement. :cool:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Jack the Rapists images are really well made it just needs to fit into my storyline for me to include some of them.

As of right now the files that are modded are
  • Intro
  • Basement
  • Big Sis room
  • Dining room
  • Parents room
There is some corruption levels required to get all the dialogue. Some require medium corruption10+ Some require High corruption 20+. (This is only in the parents room at the moment.)

Thanks for the encouragement. :cool:
Just went through all but sisters, well done, that was quality with a capital K :)

U

User_17502

After you unren the game just copy and paste all the files into the /game folder and have it replace all the .rpy files that it overwrites.

Reactions: Kaparzo
Oct 30, 2017
Just Test it , its good and i like it how Conversation going on :v

Maybe you can try to talk with @Jack the Rapist .
He could be interested to so some fan art images for your mod.

:coldsweat:
What FanArt for? to add more scene in this mod?

Haha...
I just Newbee , nood enough exp for these kind :oops: and i still learning daz btw. i want free for now
I have a Ton of work to do :coldsweat:.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
I am not really into hardcore NTR, but I can handle medium to light stuff. I like your ideas, cannot wait to see it completely fleshed out. All the best!

U

User_17502

I am not really into hardcore NTR, but I can handle medium to light stuff. I like your ideas, cannot wait to see it completely fleshed out. All the best!
Thanks. I am trying to make the game less clear cut so the mod might become a little much for you if you dont manage the girls correctly. But with how I hope to change the game you will be able to do that without much of a problem.

However once I institute the harder difficulty it might become less enjoyable for you so I would recommend playing the next version of my mod with the hard difficulty off.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes