Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
When I'm try to open one of the images from the images folder in photoshop it says could not complete your request because an unknown or invalid jpeg marker is found. Has anyone run into this issue? I've tried a few things from google but nothing has worked so far.
Try renaming the file into .png.

Reactions: Gugatron
Feb 28, 2018
When I'm try to open one of the images from the images folder in photoshop it says could not complete your request because an unknown or invalid jpeg marker is found. Has anyone run into this issue? I've tried a few things from google but nothing has worked so far.

Saddog messed up the images when he tried to convert them to webp.
If you have installed, you can repair them by opening the terminal/command prompt and enter the following command:

Code:
magick mogrify -format jpg "path/to/image.jpg"

Edit:

You can also repair all images in one go. Just navigate inside the terminal to the folder where the images are, e.g.
Code:
cd path/to/image/folder
Then run the following command:
Code:
magick mogrify -format jpg **/*.jpg
That's it. All images inside the folder and all its subfolders will be converted to a proper JPG format.

After you've done this, you could convert them to the proper webp format like this:

Code:
magick mogrify -quality 85 -format webp **/*.jpg
Notice that this will reduce the image quality a little bit. That's necessary because the images are still kinda broken and if you don't do that you would get the same messed up images like before, just with a different file ending. But the quality reduction is usually only visible when you directly compare both versions and the new webp images are immensely smaller in file size than saddog's hybrid webp-jpg images.

Edit2:

If you're on Windows you have to use backslashes (\) instead of slashes (/).

Last edited:

gobbicus

Jun 15, 2020
Saddog messed up the images when he tried to convert them to webp.
If you have installed, you can repair them by opening the terminal/command prompt and enter the following command:

Code:
magick mogrify -format jpg "path/to/image.jpg"

Edit:

You can also repair all images in one go. Just navigate inside the terminal to the folder where the images are, e.g.
Code:
cd path/to/image/folder
Then run the following command:
Code:
magick mogrify -format jpg **/*.jpg
That's it. All images inside the folder and all its subfolders will be converted to a proper JPG format.

After you've done this, you could convert them to the proper webp format like this:

Code:
magick mogrify -quality 85 -format webp **/*.jpg
Notice that this will reduce the image quality a little bit. That's necessary because the images are still kinda broken and if you don't do that you would get the same messed up images like before, just with a different file ending. But the quality reduction is usually only visible when you directly compare both versions and the new webp images are immensely smaller in file size than saddog's hybrid webp-jpg images.

Edit2:

If you're on Windows you have to use backslashes (\) instead of slashes (/).
Thanks! That worked perfectly.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
#25 Fairy tales
Here we go again!
So happy to have a new machine, I can try things I only read "how to" in times, and it is really great, I am enjoying it a lot.
cubero , as you comment before in one of your works, dforce is great. With my old machine I could never try it, but now I am a fan of the dforce option, it is simply great.
The car is a .max file. I was crazy for to use other files with Daz, just for to try, and it works really nice. Daz assets aren't bad, but they aren't always the best. The program has a lot of limitations and to "play" with the messes is a real pain in the ash.

Stop bullshit, here we go!

Going to the fair!!!
fair01.jpg
We will have a good time together
fair02.jpg
Well, seems someone is having it yet!
fair03.jpg
Lets go my dear!
fair04.jpg
Davide had a hard childhood. The ice-creams are a discovery for him!
fair05.jpg
And the fairs too!
fair06.jpg
Lets ride into the swing ride!!!!
fair07.jpg
Love the air in my face! (and Nicole seems a bit slutty)
fair08.jpg fair09.jpg fair10.jpg fair11.jpg
Come to the Waltzers!!! Lets Spin!!!!
fair12.jpg fair13.jpg fair14.jpg
Lets go to the Carousel boys, look at me, I look like a pole star!
fair15.jpg
Look Dad, Nicole is a great amazon
fair16.jpg
Uhmmm windy shights!!!
fair17.jpg
A pole is a pole, and Nicole can´t avoid to make a number
fair18.jpg fair19.jpg fair20.jpg
Yeah! the Helter Skelter!!!!
fair21.jpg
It is really high!
fair22.jpg fair23.jpg
Macho section is so tired of fun, they prefer to eat more ice creams and relax a bit
fair24.jpg
Ladies first
fair25.jpg
You will have nice sights, MC
fair26.jpg
Opsss taking advantage and making appreciation
fair27.jpg fair28.jpg fair29.jpg
I am so horny MC, lets do it
fair30.jpg
Yeah, but I have a surprise for you, close your eyes tight
fair31.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Slippery when wet
fair40.jpg
A gentleman is always a gentleman
fair41.jpg
We are done, take a photo and go back home
fair42.jpg

My greetings to all the team, and a big hug to the developer! Looking forward to you saddog

Hope you enjoy!!!!

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
#26 Farewell

Man that is born of a woman
hath but a short time to live,
and is full of misery.
He cometh up, and is cut down like a flower;
he fleeth as it were a shadow,
and ne'er continueth in one stay.
Funeral Sentences for the Funeral of Queen Mary

Hi!
Spoiler! In my dystopian "Tyrant" well, with that mustache they had to be father and son !!!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
011.jpg 012.jpg 012bis.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg
015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg
Keep an eye on mom Junior, She has started the party again early. Meanwhile, I'm going to pay my respects to Nicole
018.jpg

I think I should have a look at Ren'py or some program to make VNs, maybe this would improve the presentation.

faibolx you won me by the hand (y)(y)(y)

I would like to make a pool asking if I make part two or not, but my science does not give for more, no idea of how to do it!

Hope you enjoy!

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
#26 Farewell

and is full of misery.

Hi!
Spoiler! In my dystopian "Tyrant" well, with that mustache they had to be father and son !!!

View attachment 768904 View attachment 768905 View attachment 768906 View attachment 768907 View attachment 768908
View attachment 768909 View attachment 768910 View attachment 768911 View attachment 768912 View attachment 768913
View attachment 768914 View attachment 768915 View attachment 768916 View attachment 768917 View attachment 768918
View attachment 768919 View attachment 768920 View attachment 768921
Keep an eye on mom Junior, She has started the party again early. Meanwhile, I'm going to pay my respects to Nicole
View attachment 768922

I think I should have a look at Ren'py or some program to make VNs, maybe this would improve the presentation.

I would like to make a pool asking if I make part two or not, but my science does not give for more, no idea of how to do it!

Hope you enjoy!
Yeah make part 2 but with sex scenes lol

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
#26 Farewell

and is full of misery.

Hi!

View attachment 768904 View attachment 768905 View attachment 768906 View attachment 768907 View attachment 768908
View attachment 768909 View attachment 768910 View attachment 768911 View attachment 768912 View attachment 768913
View attachment 768914 View attachment 768915 View attachment 768916 View attachment 768917 View attachment 768918
View attachment 768919 View attachment 768920 View attachment 768921
View attachment 768922

Hope you enjoy!
It is one good picture "story" you have made there. :)
I would love for a part 2 (and even a 3, 4 and 5 ++) hehe :p ;)

If you decide to make a part 2 i might have an idea:
Before the guys fill the hole with dirt they should put a small wooden plank over so Nicole (first, the the other girls) could stand on it, bent forward/doggy so David or the other guys could give her a good fuck in front of Bruce one last time . Let her juices flow out her pussy (and some dripping down her leg on the stockings) down on the glass so Bruce can see her juice one last time before the grave gets filed. :WaitWhat::KEK:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Uahhhhhh! nice latex224 , good idea! I had the plot in my mind, but I had no idea of what to do with "the other girls" in this history. Feel yourself guilty!!!!
I was actually only thinking of Nicole (and her juices) would be the on this "plank" to get fucked. :p hehe
You could put the other girls on the plank after Nicole so they get the same treatment (That was my first thought) or have them waiting so they can suck out the cream from her pussy (that if you will make creampie ending) and have the two girls standing over the grave "cum swapping" and let it drip down :p
What you think? :unsure:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I was actually only thinking of Nicole (and her juices) would be the on this "plank" to get fucked. :p hehe
You could put the other girls on the plank after Nicole so they get the same treatment (That was my first thought) or have them waiting so they can suck out the cream from her pussy (that if you will make creampie ending) and have the two girls standing over the grave "cum swapping" and let it drip down :p
What you think? :unsure:
Don't worry, don't worry. Wait for a few days, I have to make it repose a little

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Heard kitchen!!!!! On going! Back to work! (y)(y)(y) Your desires are orders my friend.

Uahhhhhh! nice latex224 , good idea! I had the plot in my mind, but I had no idea of what to do with "the other girls" in this history. Feel yourself guilty!!!!
Yes Nicole getting deepthroated and fucked by Davide over Bruce's casket, you know the drill lol

I could actually see it happening in the real game too, this scenario since it would fit in the NTR/corruption path

Reactions: Knight2416
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes