Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
Spent an afternoon working on Nicole using the gen8.1 version that was kindly shared on here by instancabile

nicole_facial2.png

If you like the picture be sure to give instancabile a like in the post below as he did all the hardwork converting Nicole to Gen8.1

I made a porting of the original Character shared by saddogames... from GF3 to GF8.1 and this is the result.

I share with you the OBJ. The only thing you need to do is:
- Open DAZ
- Load a GF8.1 Genesis
- Go to Edit/Figure/Morph Loader Pro
- Click on Chose Morph Files
- Find the OBJ I shared and click Accept

Now on your parameters Tab you can find morph and the morph you made...
Apply and enjoy
View attachment 1092515

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
Hello everyone :p
many nice pictures in this thread. And as I see you have so much fun creating pictures and @Jack the Rapist asked me, I decide to give you the original character files for creating. The needed assets are in the spoiler.

But please mark your images or animations, so people now that it's fan-art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do your worst :p

Hello. Thanks for sharing.

I am trying to do some fanart but when I use some of the characters I have a lot of missing files (textures) cause it is looking for them at My library instead of My Daz 3D library.

Any easy way to fix this?

Thanks.

Reactions: Gugatron

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Hello. Thanks for sharing.

I am trying to do some fanart but when I use some of the characters I have a lot of missing files (textures) cause it is looking for them at My library instead of My Daz 3D library.

Any easy way to fix this?

Thanks.
I believe that you have not installed the same resources used, see what it asks you and install what you need, magda you must have it installed, hair, nails ... anatomical parts, you can use whatever you prefer, delete the parts you create and put yours, if you want everything the same install what the software does not find

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
I believe that you have not installed the same resources used, see what it asks you and install what you need, magda you must have it installed, hair, nails ... anatomical parts, you can use whatever you prefer, delete the parts you create and put yours, if you want everything the same install what the software does not find
Thanks a lot for your help, but I think that is not the issue

I explain. I have downloaded all the assets, and even I can build Alexis by my own.
But I wanted to try the character file, mainly to be sure that I used the right textures and find how similar they look.

But when I load Alexis character I have this error message

Missing files.png

I have installed packages using DIM.
As I saw that the character was looking for texture in "My library" instead of in "My DAZ 3D Library" so I copied the files from that location to My library location.

So now I have P3D May character in both locations.

Instalation.png

But I still have the same problem.
Missing textures.
If I locate them when Daz 3D ask me for the missing locations it works perfectly.

Thanks a lot for trying to help. If you see any other reason, please, tell me.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Thanks a lot for your help, but I think that is not the issue

I explain. I have downloaded all the assets, and even I can build Alexis by my own.
But I wanted to try the character file, mainly to be sure that I used the right textures and find how similar they look.

But when I load Alexis character I have this error message

View attachment 1222704

I have installed packages using DIM.
As I saw that the character was looking for texture in "My library" instead of in "My DAZ 3D Library" so I copied the files from that location to My library location.

So now I have P3D May character in both locations.

View attachment 1222715

But I still have the same problem.
Missing textures.
If I locate them when Daz 3D ask me for the missing locations it works perfectly.

Thanks a lot for trying to help. If you see any other reason, please, tell me.
sorry i am not english speaking, i hope to be able to explain, in this case you want to do alexis and you downloaded may, but the dev also uses other resources, he asks you for hair (amber ... you install the character and you have hair) it asks you new gens for victoria 7, it asks you morph, if you have everything installed you can tell the software the resources folder, if not delete what you don't have, you see it blank (without texture) and install manually, in this section you will also find files morph gen 8.1, you can try them and test different things

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
sorry i am not english speaking, i hope to be able to explain, in this case you want to do alexis and you downloaded may, but the dev also uses other resources, he asks you for hair (amber ... you install the character and you have hair) it asks you new gens for victoria 7, it asks you morph, if you have everything installed you can tell the software the resources folder, if not delete what you don't have, you see it blank (without texture) and install manually, in this section you will also find files morph gen 8.1, you can try them and test different things
Thanks. Actually I have installed all the resources.
I am not sure how to tell Daz 3D where the resource folder is. Can there be more than one? Actually my resource folder is "My Daz 3D library"

And by the way, not English speaker here, Also. I am Spaniard. Spanish is my native language.

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes