Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Hello guys. Can anyone please provide mega link of the latest version of the tyrant with incest patch ported for android apk? Please. Searching everywhere but unable to find it.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Someone please provide incest patched apk of the tyrant game please. Searching everywhere. But not finding it. Please help

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Someone please provide incest patched apk of the tyrant game please. Searching everywhere. But not finding it. Please help
try asking in the section of the game that BigIrishLug posted to you, surely they can be more useful ... I don't see the patch in the files posted for your system, sure it's not included?

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
try asking in the section of the game that BigIrishLug posted to you, surely they can be more useful ... I don't see the patch in the files posted for your system, sure it's not included?
I did my friend. No one is responding. Eagerly searching for incest version apk of this game.

Reactions: Gugatron

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I did my friend. No one is responding. Eagerly searching for incest version apk of this game.
try to put it yourself with this guide, many games have the .rpa file already unzipped, if this is your case, skip the part to do with UnRen ... if you want to ask questions, this is the discussion link

1. get the patch files
- extract the content of the patch in a new folder: "PATCH". In this case, it's a .rpa file
- extract the content of the .rpa file with UnRen or unrpa-master: you should get multiple .rpy and .rpyc files (you only need the latter, usually)
2. unzip the .apk
- rename the file extension of the game: from .apk to .zip
- extract the .zip archive in a second, separated, new folder: "APK"
3. apply the patch
- go to the "APK/assets/x-game" folder
- overwrite the existing content with the .rpyc files from the patch (add "x-" to the names of the patch files and directories, if needed). Don't move the .rpa file here
4. re-create the .apk
- zip the content of the "APK" folder
- rename the file extension from .zip to .apk

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes