Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Thank you, pleased :love:,the week is obviously starting well. Without going into details, probably, creativity and attitude are more important initially, and the technical side of the issue, it seems to me, is easier to solve than to get a creative idea.
It's just a 3080 TI works like a charm

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Anyone know why my Nicole model looks like this?
It looked fine when I saved it.
View attachment 1827447
Have you checked your sliders under the parameters section when you have Magda's model selected? It looks like one or more of the other character sliders might have been engaged for some percentage. That will morph her to look like the other character and can change her looks drastically.

I've also heard stories of people's sliders getting stuck when loading new base characters. I've never personally ran into this issue. So you can try reloading her .duf file from Saddog's post and see if that works. If it still has that issue, then you probably do have stuck sliders in your Daz3d program and here is a post where Esens424 explains how to fix that issue.

Hope this helps. :)

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Anyone know why my Nicole model looks like this?
It looked fine when I saved it.
View attachment 1827447
There is a trick not to do when loading a second character
Do not select a character already present when loading the second char

Capture2.PNG

Otherwise, pretty, no?

Capture3.PNG

And the more character assets you have, the more the faces and body will be deformed.

Last edited:

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
The coffee is getting cold and Alexis really wants to dive into the band of BBC by the pool...the pill she took is wearing off also. I'm betting she can take on 5 at a time...of course MC should get some of the action.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes