Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Thank you, good job, though the second character is more like Monica, both in face and texture
Even the first one (Carole) seems to have a different face and yet I just puffy the cheeks ^^ The breasts too I should have squished them a little better. And it is well the texture of Cassandra but with a different shader (PBR 8.1) She stayed a little too much under the sun ahah

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Tharandor

Feb 20, 2021
I made a porting of the original Character shared by saddogames... from GF3 to GF8.1 and this is the result.

View attachment 1092530

I share with you the OBJ. The only thing you need to do is:
- Open DAZ
- Load a GF8.1 Genesis
- Go to Edit/Figure/Morph Loader Pro
- Click on Chose Morph Files
- Find the OBJ I shared and click Accept

Now on your parameters Tab you can find morph and the morph you made...
Apply and enjoy
View attachment 1092515
Hi All,
I am an absolute beginner with Daz3D, so that i am proud to manage to load the nicole 8 morph. But how do i managed to apply the male up to her face? Do i need extra content for this?
Regards

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Hi All,
I am an absolute beginner with Daz3D, so that i am proud to manage to load the nicole 8 morph. But how do i managed to apply the male up to her face? Do i need extra content for this?
Regards
You need
https://f95zone.to/threads/lydia-hd-for-victoria-7-g3f.8093/ (for nail Preset 1)
https://f95zone.to/threads/magda-for-genesis-3-f.20819/ (for skin and use UV Genesis 8 not Genesis 8.1 (not compatible gf3 skin on uv gf8.1 but compatible with uv GF8)
( for hair )
Hair compatibility switch Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 female better way for no disturb bone hair)
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Tharandor

Feb 20, 2021
You need
https://f95zone.to/threads/lydia-hd-for-victoria-7-g3f.8093/ (for nail Preset 1)
https://f95zone.to/threads/magda-for-genesis-3-f.20819/ (for skin and use UV Genesis 8 not Genesis 8.1 (not compatible gf3 skin on uv gf8.1 but compatible with uv GF8)
( for hair )
Hair compatibility switch Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 female better way for no disturb bone hair)
View attachment 1859421
Thanks a lot, and for the eye-make up, what do i need for that?
Regards

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks a lot, and for the eye-make up, what do i need for that?
Regards
Some are provided with the character,
Capture.PNG
otherwise there are utilities like Skin builder 8

Capture.PNG
Otherwise there are presets in duf, which are just predefined layers and there are plenty for you to look for what you like example:

Capture.PNG

After all these kind of layer Genesis 3 Female are compatible with the UV Genesis 8 Female but you have to edit the duf, replace Genesis3Female by Genesis8Female (inversely for those who use GF3)

Last edited:
Reactions: I-Sin

Tharandor

Feb 20, 2021
Some are provided with the character,
View attachment 1860782
otherwise there are utilities like Skin builder 8

View attachment 1860810
Otherwise there are presets in duf, which are just predefined layers and there are plenty for you to look for what you like example:

View attachment 1860813

After all these kind of layer Genesis 3 Female are compatible with the UV Genesis 8 Female but you have to edit the duf, replace Genesis3Female by Genesis8Female (inversely for those who use GF3)
Perfect, i bought Magda but forgot to try ti use the layers, for i thought it would be incompatible.
Thanks for your Response

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Perfect, i bought Magda but forgot to try ti use the layers, for i thought it would be incompatible.
Thanks for your Response
The make-up given with a character is not a layer but the texture of the face with a make-up, and the separate make-up is a layer added to the texture of the character. In GF8/GF8.1 there are still layers like blush and sometimes liner.
To summarize, the make-up provided with a character can only be used with this character.

Magda make-up
MagdaFaceMU4_1001.jpg

Layer additionnal asset
Eye-B01.png

Reactions: Tharandor

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Well, Octane makes the disgusting skin of Carole, too bad.
I will continue the octane exploration.
PS: I delete Caroline render
We saw and appreciated, so we are waiting for new works, and quality is a subjective concept, we will consider that such an effect is some kind of highlight, because it’s not a zombie at the end :) :) :)(y)

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Guess i made it so far, but do i need a special figure with anatomical mats for her genitals, or is it better to by 3rd Party content?
In game Carole use Golden Palace
You need this version 8.1

It's a good start, now we just have to

Reactions: Tharandor
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes