Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Nicole and Alexis.

- Aaah there you are sweetie, you look beautiful.
-Thanks Mom !
- Now, our Master will be here soon to train me, so you need to pay attention. Watch and learn what it means to be a good slave, and if you behave maybe you'll be allowed to have a bit of fun.
- I will Mom !

:cool: :LOL:

View attachment 1868426
Good job, thanks, but it doesn't leave the feeling that this is from another game. Sorry if that :):):):love::cool:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Nicole and Alexis.

- Aaah there you are sweetie, you look beautiful.
-Thanks Mom !
- Now, our Master will be here soon to train me, so you need to pay attention. Watch and learn what it means to be a good slave, and if you behave maybe you'll be allowed to have a bit of fun.
- I will Mom !

:cool: :LOL:

View attachment 1868426
Delicious :devilish::p:coffee:
Now who will use that ball-gag? :unsure: Is it Nicole that will use it during her training or maybe the master will have Alexis to wear it so she keeps her mouth shut and pays attention and don't interrupt the "act" with talking. ;) Hihi

Amazing as always Tshaw17

• Love
Reactions: Tshaw17
Aug 11, 2020
Okay, why doesn't anyone want to create a fan made(remake) (not talking about the mod).

i would even support that project.
So you can get cucked out of your money by the original dev when he asks for 50% of your income or kills the entire project because of how intellectual property works? :unsure:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
It's useless to remake a good game ^^ But create story mods in the spirit of the game to embellish it, yes.
I completely agree, I respect creative people and the flight of fancy, but when I see some fanarts, I ask myself the question, sorry, but what does this have to do with the game. This is a branch of fanart on the game, and not an exhibition of creative achievements, when you can’t even understand which character in the game this or that fanart belongs to. I beg your pardon if someone was offended by my words, they are connected with the fact that I have, let's say, not an indifferent attitude to this game. I’ll say even more, I’m already thinking about trying to get creative myself and, if possible, take part in the development of this branch :) . I would be glad if one of my more experienced friends tells me where to start focusing on this particular topic. Thank you all, good health and good luck :).

Reactions: yaggiland

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
I completely agree, I respect creative people and the flight of fancy, but when I see some fanarts, I ask myself the question, sorry, but what does this have to do with the game. This is a branch of fanart on the game, and not an exhibition of creative achievements, when you can’t even understand which character in the game this or that fanart belongs to. I beg your pardon if someone was offended by my words, they are connected with the fact that I have, let's say, not an indifferent attitude to this game. I’ll say even more, I’m already thinking about trying to get creative myself and, if possible, take part in the development of this branch :) . I would be glad if one of my more experienced friends tells me where to start focusing on this particular topic. Thank you all, good health and good luck :).
Download daz and install it
Download the characters that Saddog gave and the associated assets, i can provide you if necessary (g8/8.1 conversion not required)
Download the duf of some f95 members like basement(finish scene) and enjoy
86.png

I can provide you with some Genesis 8/8.1 additions for genesis 3 ^^ (Correctives and flexions maybe 8.1 FACS )
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Download daz and install it
Download the characters that Saddog gave and the associated assets, i can provide you if necessary (g8/8.1 conversion not required)
Download the duf of some f95 members like basement(finish scene) and enjoy
View attachment 1877541

I can provide you with some Genesis 8/8.1 additions for genesis 3 ^^ (Correctives and flexions maybe 8.1 FACS )
View attachment 1877548
Thank you very much for the specific information, I'll try to figure it out, especially since there is a good motivation :) . Thanks again (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Knight2416
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes