Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'd like for him to get away and use those photos to get his own little blackmail slave to suck and fuck his cock. Maybe even get the other girl to help Alexis, since she is in the photos as well.

Reactions: Gugatron

eilenberg

Feb 27, 2021
Alexis has been hanging out with new friends that she met at college. Sometimes they come to our house in the middle of the day. Today I heard them come in, and I decided to check out what they were talking about. I was freaked out by what I saw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her friends had brought some kind of powder over and they were snorting it in the living room. I think it is cocaine, but I don't know. I'm sure that Alexis will want me to keep this quiet. I'm sure I can trade this for some favours later. Hold on... I need to get another picture! This one will make her do whatever I want!
She's holding her hair and snorting the powder too! OH MY GOD, Alexis is doing drugs! What else is on the table, are those some of the gangs sex drugs? Do they know that those are. It looks like her friend is going to find out.

It seems like she is already getting horny; she's grabbed Alexis and is kissing her-- WAIT! She's slipping her one of the sex drugs too!

I don't think they know what those are. I wonder if Alexis stole them from the gang. The girl is all over Alexis, and her boyfriend doesn't seem to like it at all. Nope, there's no way he knows what those drugs are.

That girl is whispering something to Alexis, and-- Oh no, she's coming this way, I gotta hide. It sounds like someone is snorting again, and-- do I hear the table moving? And is that a shirt that just flew past me?

I think they are moving back to the couch. Oh man, should I take a peek, or should I just pull my dick out and jack off? I'll take a look, if I get more pictures I can jack off with them later. And I may be able to get some help with that jacking off from Alexis if she doesn't want me to tell the gang about those missing drugs. Okay, let's see if I can get another picture.
Holy Shit! They are going at eachother with crazed passion. They are far to wrapped up in each other to notice me. This is amazing! I wish that they would switch places, so I could see Alexis try that-- Oh no, they're moving again! Sounds like they settled back down, I hear some licking noises, and I think I hear Alexis moaning... maybe she's trying out that dick. I'll grab a quick pic and see.
Well, that explains the moaning. And his girlfriend was holding his head down there forcing him to keep going. I wonder why. Oh crap, don't they ever stay still! Time for me to tuck into the corner to not be seen again. It's pretty quiet, I can hear a little grunting. I better look.
No wonder! She's trying to get that dick in her. There's no way it's gonna fit, but she's trying hard. Both girls are kind of facing this way, I better hide for a bit to make sure I'm not found.

P.S. I may continue this little tale. I'm not sure if MC should continue spying, or if he should be caught. I think he should be caught, but then I don't know if they should be mean, or just have him join in the action. Let me know what you think.
P.P.S I also did renders of the phone shots. They don't display well here, let me know if you think I should post them as well?
great story, he should definitely be caught and maybe a certain person should join to

Reactions: Bkgx9 and Gugatron

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Really nice animation could you please do one like this of Davide and nicole.
Animation is a lot of work to get things to line up. But here's a still where I've swapped Davide and Nicole into the scene.

Last edited:

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
5tz.png
so this is part one from the sketch i have for the tyrant version:

girl: i found the bitch and her son the ones who killed david she is right after that corner.
man w gun: good job we will get actions and results then tell the boss about it.
man w hammer : i cant wait to get my hand on that bitch and son i will smash their heads wild open with my hammer.

girl: are you crazy the boss dont want them died, its waste of investments and future profits.
man w hammer : i wanna take revenge for david he was like a brother to me that is why i flew to this trash city with you.
man w gun : listen to her she is speaking facts the boss is smart man, and we lost alot of money coz we are losing this city to rival gangs. boss always love making people in debt to him.
man w hammer : fine bitches, but you owe now.

girl : take a seat i will do the talking i have an idea and it will honor david memory.
knock......... knock......... knock.

meanwhile.....

mom: mc been gone for 2 hours to get food, am really bored and hungry.

knock
mom : ohhh he is here i was dying from hunger, we will eat then play a bit after .

knock......
mom : why he is knocking he has keys maybe his hands full
knock .....
mom : ok ok am coming take it eazy , why isnt he responding or talking.

girl : open the door bitch we will make you regret what you have done.

mom : fuck fuck fuck they have come for my ASS ,what should i do fuuuckkkk.

TO BE CONTINUED... AFTER THE RELEASE OF PART ONE FOR AWAM VERSION AND THE ORIGINAL VERSION.

*if you want to see AWAM version stay tone in AWAM fan art thread soon.

Last edited:

eilenberg

Feb 27, 2021
View attachment 2313682
so this is part one from the sketch i have for the tyrant version:

girl: i found the bitch and her son the ones who killed david she is right after that corner.
man w gun: good job we will get actions and results then tell the boss about it.
man w hammer : i cant wait to get my hand on that bitch and son i will smash their heads wild open with my hammer.

girl: are you crazy the boss dont want them died, its waste of investments and future profits.
man w hammer : i wanna take revenge for david he was like a brother to me that is why i flew to this trash city with you.
man w gun : listen to her she is speaking facts the boss is smart man, and we lost alot of money coz we are losing this city to rival gangs. boss always love making people in debt to him.
man w hammer : fine bitches, but you owe now.

girl : take a seat i will do the talking i have an idea and it will honor david memory.
knock......... knock......... knock.

meanwhile.....

mom: mc been gone for 2 hours to get food, am really bored and hungry.

knock
mom : ohhh he is here i was dying from hunger, we will eat then play a bit after .

knock......
mom : why he is knocking he has keys maybe his hands full
knock .....
mom : ok ok am coming take it eazy , why isnt he responding or talking.

girl : open the door bitch we will make you regret what you have done.

mom : fuck fuck fuck they have come for my ASS ,what should i do fuuuckkkk.

TO BE CONTINUED... AFTER THE RELEASE OF PART ONE FOR AWAM VERSION AND THE ORIGINAL VERSION.

*if you want to see AWAM version stay tone in AWAM fan art thread soon.
Amazing!

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
whats with all the spoiler tags?
There's a couple reasons I started using spoiler tags. I like revealing the image after the portion of the story. But mainly, I have slow internet, and the spoiler tags hide large images until I open them. That makes pages load more quickly. I have stayed away from fan art, and made mini-stories. This likely isn't the place for that. I'll stay more on topic in the future.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Cass took up an interest in the mystic arts. She performed a spell that was described as, "It will take the power from the man, and transfer it to you.". Cass woke up in the morning and felt a tightness in her crotch area. When she reached down she found that her cock was rock hard! Then she realized that spell must have transformed her! She needed to get this thing to calm down, so she rushed to MC's room, hoping for advice... and some different clothes. She burst into the room, and woke up MC, but he had changed as well. MC now had a pair of tits, and his boxer shorts felt a little too roomy...
GB_002.png

Having just woken up, they both needed to piss very badly. They quietly snuck through the house afraid of anyone finding them. They had no idea what to say!
GB_003.png

They went into the washroom, and awkwardly explained to the other what they needed to do. MC tried to avoid looking at Cass's hard-on, which lead her to walk forward, blocking MC from leaving the toilet, and pissing between his legs.
GB_004.png

They waited in the locked washroom until everyone had left for the day. During their time waiting the awkwardness of their new bodies wore off. When they left the washroom, they were both eager to test out the pleasures of their new parts.
GB_005.png

Cass watched MC exploring his new body. While she stroked her new cock, her mind was ambushed by thoughts of what it would feel like to bury her dick inside MC. Cass asked MC about sucking her dick, but he flat-out refused. "I'm not some queer!", he said, unaware of the irony in his statement given his new body. Cass decided her best course of action was to make him so horny that he'd beg for her dick. She told him to get up on the table and she'd show him some tricks and advantages of his new body. he made her promise not to touch him with her cock, and she promised. She got up behind him and lick his pussy and ass. She could feel him clamp down as waves of pleasure rocked through his body.
GB_006.png

... Should this tale be continued?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes