Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Also I want to ask when there is competition in basement between nicole and miranda i only get the option miranda wins, when I tap nicole wins or both loose or wins it shows me soon so i have to choose only miranda wins is this the end or any update

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Also I want to ask
There's a game thread. That link has already been provided to you. This is a fan art thread. If you refuse to follow the link and ask your questions in the appropriate thread, I guarantee you will never, ever, ever discover the answers to your questions.

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
There's a game thread. That link has already been provided to you. This is a fan art thread. If you refuse to follow the link and ask your questions in the appropriate thread, I guarantee you will never, ever, ever discover the answers to your questions.
Which link I don't know anything about it please clarify me

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Which link I don't know anything about it please clarify me
Dude, look at others' replies to you earlier in this thread. Sorry: "bro" if that helps you comprehend. Anyway, we're done and I'm blocking you now.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Can u help me with new content please
Each one is a link, The Tyrant text is hyper-linked to the actual game page, the Walk-through text is hyper linked to the actual guide. All you have to do is click on the links. This is the fan-art thread and not the abandoned game page thread.
Stop trolling for answers in the wrong thread.
Click Here==> The Tyrant or Here==> Walk-through instead.

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Each one is a link, The Tyrant text is hyper-linked to the actual game page, the Walk-through text is hyper linked to the actual guide. All you have to do is click on the links. This is the fan-art thread and not the abandoned game page thread.
Thanks
Thanks

May 29, 2018
Curly College Girl Nicole Part 1

(TT-FAN ART)... I always wondered who was Sam's biological father. Bruce aka "the cop" stepped in as dad after the true one got out of the picture. Who was Nicole's Ex and father of Sam and Cassandra?

THE X NO 1_001A112_1334x2133.JPG

Meet "Dick" or Richard...mobster by night

THE X NO 1_002A111_1334x2133.JPG

...and bus driver by day...

DICK THE BUS DRIVER113_1891x1080.JPG

They sure got lots of fun with "curly college girl" Nicole!!! :)

THE X NO 1_003110_2522x1440.JPG

Last edited:

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
PART 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PART 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PART 2 Continuation:
After a Davide "explains" Nicole has to do her chores, he leaves her in the basement for a couple of hours as an extra punishment. Nicole feels the effect of the candy is far from over. She's conflicted since she feels so humiliated and used but her holes are aching for more sex, cock and cum...

End of PART 2.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes