Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
The one where she is naked...its the best in face resemblance...2826781...Ai still cannot create her gorgeous areolas though...their model is not trained on creating versatile areolas... :)
Nicole is especially hard to make because of the young age focus of models, its quite hard to get her to look as old as she is in the game, I didn't have much trouble with Irina.
there is a workaround though, it's actually what I done with the photo you mentioned, I used img2img and selected the face area, that way I could focus on writing only prompt for facial features.
here is what the original looked like
6ba61a2dc9b444a9d7aac076e1c407513387eb4c.png (this probably came from one of her ahegaos)
another matter, I trained only using the face so the body isn't hers it belongs to the base model, there is a bit of work on tagging each picture, if a picture of a face needs up to 20 tags imagine how many tags the whole body would need.
but there is a room for improvement because I didn't use many tags and the pictures need more light, (the game is kinda night theme, so troublesome:LOL:)

May 29, 2018
Nicole is especially hard to make because of the young age focus of models, its quite hard to get her to look as old as she is in the game, I didn't have much trouble with Irina.
there is a workaround though, it's actually what I done with the photo you mentioned, I used img2img and selected the face area, that way I could focus on writing only prompt for facial features.
here is what the original looked like
View attachment 2828453 (this probably came from one of her ahegaos)
another matter, I trained only using the face so the body isn't hers it belongs to the base model, there is a bit of work on tagging each picture, if a picture of a face needs up to 20 tags imagine how many tags the whole body would need.
but there is a room for improvement because I didn't use many tags and the pictures need more light, (the game is kinda night theme, so troublesome:LOL:)
The way things are progressing, it will be soon enough, we will loose our abilities to create art...thankfully the Ai has its limitations and its flaws, so its all right getting whatever useful we can...I myself am training an app which will make mundane repetitive tasks done faster for me, as in photoshop when you record an "action"...So go for it, get whatever is useful! :)

Reactions: Artiour
May 29, 2018
Hello everyone, congratulations on the images you are creating for this game.

But with all these images, is there anyone who could continue this game?

It left a bad taste in my mouth, I would have liked to see it developed.
This is an understandable wish...on the other hand, a 3d game developed has its limitations and mostly its a "patronage" thingy, that has numerous times created "bad taste" in all our mouths...what we have here is more fun and it can last forever...This is Fan Art...so keep rendering friends free of charge and of limitations! Ignite your imagination, exploring new and inspiring scenarios for our heroes! This is my humble opinion...You should give it a try too, friend...Even if you can't use Daz, you can suggest ideas or have an opinion that will trigger us creating new renders! Also the original game demands our respect...The creator was so gracious and helped us by giving us the morphs and info to help build this fan art page...It should be Him, you should suggest to continue this game! He can use all this material posted here, as a multiple-scenarios and ideas "pool " for creativity!!! :) Personally i am grateful for this fan art page and consider myself a lucky person, that i have chosen to post my renders from the start here, on our TT fan art page!!!

Nicole.gif

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pivan4
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes