Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Yo! I just started getting into this and I got so far as to load the Magda files into DAZ studio but everytime I double click her body INJ or head INJ it doesn't apply that shit to the model. It just ends up showing me the sliders on the right side but they don't do jack. But if I double click her nails or her makeup it applies it straight away to the model. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Capture.PNG

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Jack, Who are the Moms in your sig pic? I recognize most of them, but a couple are new for me. Please help a fellow mother fan ;)

Oct 30, 2017
Jack, Who are the Moms in your sig pic? I recognize most of them, but a couple are new for me. Please help a fellow mother fan ;)
if iam not mistaken from this game...
Taboo Request ,Dod,Sins of the Father's,Milfy City, F.I.L.F, The Family Secret, A Wife And Mother,
Dual Family, View of Family, The Tyrant.
i just put some mother on my sign as representatif lol

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Here are the art from the comics. There are 15 arts from 24 here. The comic itself will be available on patreone :sneaky: ... (1 page is listed there). Of course, on Patreon there will be a full comic (24 pages) with text in 2 languages :cool: ... I will do part 2 later, now we need to make a game)))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I think I will love this comics but two questions : Firstly is there any dialogues ? (I like the renders but some texts with is good to set the story).
Secondly where is the link to the patreon page ? I can't see it :(

Good job man :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Was working on my assets trying to put the basement together and got bored and decided ..... slumber party!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much think I have all the girls game accurate.. still hunting down some wardrobe issues but those arent critical for me... mainly the characters themselves and the settings...
Which model are you using for Kate?

Reactions: Knight2416

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Which model are you using for Kate?
I used FWSA Gina, but Im not 100% on her, I know I dont have the right hair on her yet -- I think I found it last night but still sorting the new assets I managed to ID and find over the last couple of days. I found a G8 model that was also close -- but was under the impression all the girls saddog was using were G3
Gina.png

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes