• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

randursel

Apr 25, 2018
Nicole, once free of Bruce and out of Davide's orbit, began her solo journey by opening a business, a high standing oriental style massage parlor. In a short time her business is known all over the city and she makes so much money and meets so many influential people that it is very easy to keep away from mafiosi like Davide and his henchmen...
People like Mr. Evans, vice president of a big company, who goes with his son Greg to the Nicole's parlor as a reward for his excellent grades. Greg heard his father and his friends talk about this place and after much insistence convinced his father...

View attachment 649240

Nicole welcomes them in person and invites them in while she explains the operation of the parlor...

View attachment 649246

The first thing is to choose the company you want, one, two, three girls... For example the two young girls are great friends and they love to work together...

View attachment 649249

They try to always have a beautiful range of models to choose from. Of course, and always thinking of her customers, Nicole is included...

View attachment 649251

Once your selection has been made, you will go to one of the rooms where your treatment will begin.

View attachment 649258

One of the most demanded services, the girls cover their body with essential oils and apply it to the customers...

View attachment 649266

Of course, any time you want, you can start enjoying the girls...

View attachment 649269

You can change pairs if you wish...

View attachment 649271

There are several rooms with jacuzzi...

View attachment 649272

...and typical oriental beds to continue enjoying...

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

Two satisfied customers who are sure to come back, although Greg leaves very happy not only for the experience but also because he found a note with Nicole's personal phone number in his locker. Future meetings outside of work?

View attachment 649278

And Davide? What happened to Davide?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what happened to MC?

As always forgive my English and some mistakes, but it's just a lot of work :p , and Anna is my first attempt with her but I wanted her to be at the opening of the parlor....
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
Great work, and funny also! :)

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Nicole, once free of Bruce and out of Davide's orbit, began her solo journey by opening a business, a high standing oriental style massage parlor. In a short time her business is known all over the city and she makes so much money and meets so many influential people that it is very easy to keep away from mafiosi like Davide and his henchmen...
People like Mr. Evans, vice president of a big company, who goes with his son Greg to the Nicole's parlor as a reward for his excellent grades. Greg heard his father and his friends talk about this place and after much insistence convinced his father...

View attachment 649240

Nicole welcomes them in person and invites them in while she explains the operation of the parlor...

View attachment 649246

The first thing is to choose the company you want, one, two, three girls... For example the two young girls are great friends and they love to work together...

View attachment 649249

They try to always have a beautiful range of models to choose from. Of course, and always thinking of her customers, Nicole is included...

View attachment 649251

Once your selection has been made, you will go to one of the rooms where your treatment will begin.

View attachment 649258

One of the most demanded services, the girls cover their body with essential oils and apply it to the customers...

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

Two satisfied customers who are sure to come back, although Greg leaves very happy not only for the experience but also because he found a note with Nicole's personal phone number in his locker. Future meetings outside of work?

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

As always forgive my English and some mistakes, but it's just a lot of work :p , and Anna is my first attempt with her but I wanted her to be at the opening of the parlor....
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
For Pete Sake that is some good work. There are so many button choice's; 'Like' is easy, 'Jizzed my Pants' also to easy, with 'Funny' rounding out the set. The only choice left is 'Wow', thank you so much for sharing.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

View attachment 649240

View attachment 649246

View attachment 649249

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
Un trabajo increíble, amigo mío.

Awesome work my friend.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
People like Mr. Evans, vice president of a big company, who goes with his son Greg to the Nicole's parlor as a reward for his excellent grades. Greg heard his father and his friends talk about this place and after much insistence convinced his father.
Wow I'm impressed, really. Excellent work. And great idea to include familiar faces from other games^^. Anna could very well end up working in such a place. I would love to see her having fun with Nicole :devilish:

Amp63

Mar 8, 2020

View attachment 649240

View attachment 649246

View attachment 649249

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
En dos palabras ES PECTACULAR!!!!

In two words SPEC TACULAR!!!

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019

View attachment 649240

View attachment 649246

View attachment 649249

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
Great customer service

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

View attachment 649240

View attachment 649246

View attachment 649249

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
Your pic's are always Awesome, you and S A Z should team up your extra pic's and his MOD would be amazing

koleja8368

May 6, 2020
Thx for all arts (in-game and from fans) I have created really small game for now. Due to copyright issues I can't publish it anywhere I think, even for free.

The game is much less complex (development for 2+ days)

The game is about getting girlfriend and going with her on the dates.
If you work too much or for some other reasons she has low mood or is slutty, she can cheat on you. You can spy if she cheats. Some events can't be spied without cameras (which costs money). There are some dialogs and progression in relationship: relationship level, slut level, mood, knowing if she cheated and finally confronting gf about cheating (you can let her cheat on you or even join for some party with her). Currently only Irina (as GF) implemented

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017

View attachment 649240

View attachment 649246

View attachment 649249

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
OH WOW plz make more of Nicole in that hairstyle, so hot!

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
And how about going to the beach to relax a bit after running such a successful massage parlor ? Must be exhausting...There she can relax and think about her future, her future employees (like Anna's sister or Jessica O'Neill and her friend Heather :ROFLMAO:)
Once again, fabulous work Cubero (y)(y)
essai 37.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Ok girls, let's just do one shot so we don't go too crazy.
View attachment 623740
Several drinks later...
View attachment 634343
Oh boy, this is very HOT!!!

View attachment 649240

View attachment 649246

View attachment 649249

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
Amazing place!!
I need to pay a visit
Such a Hot Harem

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018

View attachment 649240

View attachment 649246

View attachment 649249

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649266

View attachment 649269

View attachment 649271

View attachment 649272

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

View attachment 649278

And what happened to MC?

I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
I'd love to see Celia have some fun in her own thread. This is absolutely fucking amazing <3

Reactions: Imitar and cubero

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Another one^^ Not bad but it could be better (could not get her chest tattoo right so I removed it for the final rendering, I'm new to DAZ and still struggling to understand a lot of things).

So, when she was told about it by Nicole, Irina knew she had to try it. But there are rules. And being a good girl, Irina patiently waits for Nicole's master to train her... irina training.png

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Nicol: Hello teacher, apparently I am the only one who came to class

teacher: so it seems

Nicol: Today is Teacher's Day. Would you like me to give you your gift?

Nicol 1.png

teacher: or miss nicol apparently the rumor about you is true

Nicol: Yes teacher I love big penises like suño, I would like you to use it with me

denoiser_2.png

teacher: ready for your class

nicol: ah ah ... thus master thus

denoiser_1.png

nicol: drop them in my mouth ahhhhhh

teacher: there you have little bitch

denoiser_3.png

Excuse my English, and I hope you like it even if it's short

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
Nicol: Hello teacher, apparently I am the only one who came to class

teacher: so it seems

Nicol: Today is Teacher's Day. Would you like me to give you your gift?

View attachment 659073

teacher: or miss nicol apparently the rumor about you is true

Nicol: Yes teacher I love big penises like suño, I would like you to use it with me

View attachment 659074

teacher: ready for your class

nicol: ah ah ... thus master thus

View attachment 659075

nicol: drop them in my mouth ahhhhhh

teacher: there you have little bitch

View attachment 659076

Excuse my English, and I hope you like it even if it's short
You are insane bro

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Nicole: - Uncle Alfred, please...
Alfred: - Oh come on Nicole, you like the necklace I bought you, don't you, let me touch you, I'm sure you're already wet thinking about the things we could do to you...Look at the way you dress, you like to dress like that and provoke us when you come to visit, don't you?
Nicole: - I...No...Yes...

Nicole03.png

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes